3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
wesker906 05.03.22 02:26 am

Video card problem...

People the situation is like this. So the Radeon ASHDI7750 was gone and decided to put the Zhiforce Zhtix 650. The fact is that I deleted the Radeon firewood completely through the Radeon prog where you put more firewood, then looked in the "programs and components" they are not there, then deleted the firewood in the "Device Manager" vidyaha disappeared from the list , deleted everything, cleaned the registry, downloaded firewood for zhiforce in between. I turned off the PC and put the video game on, put the firewood on and after about 30 minutes the driver stopped working and was successfully restored. It's okay, but it can go out completely. And even when you turn on the PC, it can stupidly reach the welcome and all the black screen. Lazel in the internet said to kill the firewood, he also completely interrupted. Maybe the problem is in 353.30 wood. Did you also do the same in the nvidia control panel and go to the Sorround settings? Physx and there I set vidyahu 650 in the physex settings and it didn’t help. Maybe you have encountered such a problem and know how to help)
11 Comments
Sort by:
m
mvictory 05.03.22

Reference card or factory overclocked? Is the power supply ok? With a lack of voltage or large current ripples (dry capacitors), this may well happen. It is advisable to check the card on another machine, if everything is fine there, change the power supply.

w
wesker906 05.03.22

In the full
Vidyakh epic, everything works fine on another PC.

d
dik120 05.03.22

try the amdshnoy utility (amdcleanuputility) to bang firewood again, it sometimes works crookedly ... and download its relatives from the manufacturer's website to a new card.

w
wesker906 05.03.22

mvictory
No not a reference

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

if there is still a graphics core in the processor or mp - the screen jumps to it.
in fact, it was necessary not to delete anything - remove the radeon, put the zhyfors and install the zhyfors of the driver.
and so most likely the driver that is there is a common screen.

w
wesker906 05.03.22

Thanks to everyone for the help, like there are no flights yet, I'll test it for now ..

D
D0pE 05.03.22

I don't understand the meaning of the replacement. As Escobar said, sho then hnya sho this hnya ... If the radeon has not burned out, there is no point in changing it to the GTX650. The cards are almost identical, except that on the Huang the frequency of the processor is higher and the frequency of the video memory, and on the Radeon there is more video memory and a larger number of universal processors. The performance gain will be (if any) 1-2 fps. Think about whether you need such a crap.

w
wesker906 05.03.22

D0pE fps
in the battle increased by 20-40 fps, such a mess...

D
D0pE 05.03.22

wesker906
at 40 ... mdaa how much he used to be -10 chtoli. did you go in the opposite direction? I had a GTX 650 and 30 fps in battle 4 there, God forbid, it barely stood out on average, and you have an increase of 40. :D

7Rain7 05.03.22

Did not master his writings.

w
wesker906 05.03.22

D0pE
well, as if I have 80 fps with it drawdowns up to 52 now and on the radio it was 30-50