3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
ghoul666 05.03.22 02:26 am

Rune stones for swords - which one is better? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

What are the best runestones to insert into weapons? I remember there was some kind of sword with + 5% to poison, and so it was thanks to this that I countered the goblin and the cyclops, who were 7 levels higher than me - after a series of blows, sometimes they were poisoned and the poison knocked out 500-1k damage from them. Now you still can't get a good cleaver, even though there are improved swords of a cat and a griffin in the inventory - I don't like their parameters. What the hell do I need + n% to aard if I don’t use it, in a cat’s sword, for example? There are a couple of large stones for freezing, poisoning and burning.
32 Comments
Sort by:
J
Jules_Merit 05.03.22

There is a good pebble, which gives a bonus to stun, so with it every second hit on a monster gave a stun for 1-3 seconds, I didn’t even take damage))

g
ghoul666 05.03.22

thanks

_
_Str75_ 05.03.22

ghoul666
And I was more interested in the blood and pulled Quen in a light skin. You just can’t get out of the shield, and the blood passes often. I wear a full set of a cat and with its fluff ...
The most curious thing is to observe this on the archgryphons, when the probability of blood is 40% and it flutters during the battle, and then straightens the ground already dead))
It’s also funny with clothes ... plugged everything with runes Quena 10 and in the forehead. It's so interesting to watch how they talk about the shield of the motherfucker)

It all depends on what kind of fluff you have and what her buns are for, with such runes and plug the fluff, IMHO. If fluff is on the stun, then the runes are appropriate, if on fire / cold, then also pick up runes on them to increase the chances of passing the effect ... It is also worth studying your build. It must also be taken into account.
Very flexible combat, and you just adapt to it and that's it

W
W0LVER1NE5700 05.03.22

_Str75_
Marry me :D

_
_Str75_ 05.03.22

W0LVER1NE5700
Late, sir, with a proposal then))))))))

s
seffko 05.03.22

what a thrill playing with quen (2nd level)

X
XBoy360 05.03.22

_Str75_
Jules_Merit
How to make big stones by 10% yourself? And then I took the recipe, and they just need stones, and small ones of 5% do not fit, so I sit and think - what to do?

s
seffko 05.03.22

XBoy360
buy from INCREDIBLE NPC, fellow blacksmith from Velen 0_0

X
XBoy360 05.03.22

seffko
i.e. scrape in any way?

s
seffko 05.03.22

XBoy360
buy>craft
Mb if you disassemble another rune, you will get a component.

P
Praise the Sun 05.03.22

we need a rune stone (source), from it we craft a small rune stone for quen or ard and so on, then there are more stones from them and so on up to 10% stone.

In general, I start from fluff and increase the already existing debuff, whether it be bleeding or poisoning, etc.

a
andydron 05.03.22

The old glyphs and gems don't mesh with the ones in patch 1.05 at least. So it's better to immediately buy small new ones, and upgrade them to medium and large ones. Or just buy what you need. The old ones also had a higher percentage of the increase than the new ones.

E
Endemic 05.03.22

And I like the runestones God bless, because burning not only takes away life a lot, but also, as it were, stuns, not allowing the enemy to counterattack.

L
LaserDeath 05.03.22

And what determines how much burning, bleeding and poisoning remove a mob? What are the parameters for the calculation?

If, for example, I have +200% to signs and +10% to igni in all items, will this affect the burning effect from the sword?

E
Endemic 05.03.22

LaserDeath
Igni is igni and a sword is a sword. But if the percentage of the probability of the burning modifier is triggered at the same time, then yes, it will be summed up.

E
Ellinka 05.03.22

I have stones that give a chance to burn, bleed and poison. The relic silver sword with the elven name still has a freeze bonus, and it freezes almost all the time, and not every few times. It's so funny to watch when freezing and burning work at the same time! These properties do not neutralize each other, contrary to the laws of physics, but effectively complement them. Frozen drowners engulfed in flames not only look impressive, but also die very quickly. :)

L
LaserDeath 05.03.22

Endemic
didn’t understand anything, burning damage depends on the pumped signs?

E
Endemic 05.03.22

Laser Death
No. But if burning from both the sign and the sword occurs (if the chip falls like that), then the damage is summed up.

_
_Str75_ 05.03.22

So far I have found the XBoy360
from the blacksmiths, after the update, only reci on a small and medium, if possible, an expression, a glyph. I haven't seen the top ones.

X
XBoy360 05.03.22

_Str75_
And how to craft them? I've played 60 hours, and I have big ones - 10% glyphs, and 5%. The recipes do not fit small ones, I don’t understand where to get the ones needed for the recipe.