3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Treca01 05.03.22 02:26 am

FX8350 based PC

Hey guys. I saved some money and now I'm going to buy a more or less budget version of a computer based on the FX8350 - I already bought for 10,000 rubles and a video card Radeon R9 270X 4gb And there are many questions.
I have 17 thousand left. I want to overclock the percentage to 4.5-4.7, which is better than cheap dropsy like Cooler Master Seidon 120V VER.2 or regular air, if air - then which one?
Which mother is better suited, within 7 thousand?
Operative was taken by Kingston HX316C10F*/
8gb
29 Comments
Sort by:
D
DenDav 05.03.22

Treca01
From the air, I advise a bunch of Thermalright Macho rev. a+NF-A15 PWM

N
Negih 05.03.22

CRYSIS0707
Deepcool Ice Blade Pro is a shoveled X300 gamma, it will be enough even if you play 12 hours a day.
despite the fact that tpd will be 220 watts
I explain what this means. This is MAX. heat dissipation of the processor, after which the system locks up and it slows down the frequencies (protection). In order for him to give out these 220, you need to load it 100% within a day. Do you know how much he is loaded in The Witcher? On average, by 60-80% After 6 hours of play, the temperature was around 65 degrees. Will that suit you?
Marionetco
That's what I wrote about above. Its standard frequencies with gtx970 are enough for 60 fps with ultra in The Witcher 3

m
marionetco 05.03.22

Negih
I don’t know, I don’t complain at all! here 560ti sometimes brings the witcher in 25 frames played, but beautifully, in principle, it was enough.

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

Negih
I explain what it means. This is MAX. heat dissipation of the processor, after which the system is blocked and it slows down the frequencies (protection)
this is not the maximum heat dissipation - this is the maximum heat dissipation at maximum work according to the developer. frequencies are slowed down by the ingenuity of the motherboard or by the ingenuity of the stone during actual overheating. more often they do not slow down and there is also a turbo Bosch.
you need to load it 100% within a day. After 6 hours of play, the temperature was around 65 degrees. Will that suit you?
no need to load it. within 5 minutes it will be seen whether the cooling is correct or not.
the processor cooler also has its own TDP boundary. for some reason, its cunning-ass manufacturers don’t like to indicate the last time for some reason, but almost any modern, more or less thick cooler has a dissipation of this TDP in the region of 200 watts, and the top-end air coolers are somewhere around 350.
In practice, when overclocking, if the processor with its TDP overturns the performance of the cooler just immediately there will be a high temperature and unstable operation during overclocking or its impossibility. so in particular, for example, I had a 130 watt cooler tdp. I overclocked the processor to 600 MHz, it somehow pulled and warmed up to 80 degrees. then I installed a cooler with a 200W TDP and, accordingly, overclocked it by another 400 MHz and baked with a normal thermal regime in the region of 50-60 degrees. those actual tdp of the stone was 150-160+ from the nominal 95 or so for intyl.
that's pretty much how it works.
although overclocking fx-sa plus a card with such performance in the load is a very stupid thing.

D
Digic_07 05.03.22

dik120
Lord, because of one turntable, overpay 1000 rubles, where is the point?

D
Digic_07 05.03.22

Negih
I know what MAX tpd is, as MunchkiN 616 wrote above, DEEPCOOL GAMMAXX 300 max tpd 130 watts, that is, it can cope with cooling without overclocking, but the author of the topic wrote about overclocking and since when "Deepcool Ice Blade Pro is shoveled gammaX300", find at least two identical things from them?

N
Negih 05.03.22

MunchkiN 616
Okay, okay. Will you achieve 100% loading of all cores at least 1 time for its intended operation? People look at the numbers and buy numbers for them, but they completely forget ... they don’t understand that this is a MARKETING ploy. Business and nothing personal. I have an 8320 overclocked to 4.2. Cooler GammaX300. The Witcher example above. What problems? You can even buy nitrogen cooling, but it will not give anything. you're just feeding marketers.
CRYSIS0707
Hmm... find the differences? OK. GammaX400 is a shoveled GammaX300, and GammaX400 is suspiciously similar to your PRO iceberg, OH! and even the hara-ki are the same, oh yes, how so? Even the cooler speed is the same with the noise level. So they... LOOK LIKE! What a surprise. Or did you really hope that the new Kalofkids would be different from the previous parts? They have a GammaX200 cooler - great concept, good noise level, not expensive. Improve to improve. GammaX300, GammaX400 ... and then the NAME needs to be changed, otherwise calofdeti 28 does not sound, let's call calofdetiBlakOPS3 Still, they think that this is a NEW game.
xD damn I'm amazed at some people. They don't even see the trick under their own noses. EVERYONE, everyone wants to earn money on YOU, the more stupid the person, the more money. I think that in The Witcher 3 even GammaX200 will show the same 60 degrees after 6 hours of play.

D
Digic_07 05.03.22

Negih
Now it's clear why they are similar to you, I see no reason to continue the argument

S
Sergey067 05.03.22

1. GlacialTech Igloo H58 PWM cooler 2.
Motherboard ASUS SABERTOOTH 990FX R2.0
Kingston HX316C10F*/8gb took the operative . 2 sticks of Kingston HyperX Savage 4GB DDR3 PC3-12800 (HX316C9SR/4) but it will do and they took it this time... we almost met the budget... I hope you already have a good PSU...