3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
BassPower 17.11.19 12:59 pm

Optimization For Honor (For Honor)

Lord, help with the optimization of the game. PC is very weak, in the fully screwed in at the column 0, all minimum settings gives 30-40 FPS. Online to play, as soon as squander, right kick. Hope to die does not give the screen from the Internet. Are there any configs, patches For Honor so as to reduce the graphics, ie to the possibility of reducing schedules was more than in the game settings. Really liked the game, I hope that there are any patches or configs on the box, because the other games were no problem. Thanks in advance.

6 Comments
Sort by:
U
U1traMagnum 17.11.19

What about you iron ?

B
BassPower 17.11.19

U1traMagnum
I have a laptop , AMD Radeon HD 7600M Series, intel percents i7 3630QM 2.4 Ghz , 8GB operatives

F
Fioletovyy zhiraf 17.11.19

Can try the game using cloud services? They paid, but at least not have to suffer.
Or to dig 10-15 thousand on a computer.

U
U1traMagnum 17.11.19

BassPower
well laptop for gaming is not always a good podscope you PC , here I was sitting on i5-2300 , gtx 550 ti , 4gb of RAM , as for a year I bought a PC a little more powerful pulls all i5-2500 , gtx 950 , 8 gb RAM for only 15K and it cost 25 gave his threw 10K well, the man was familiar, I was actually not that hard and he's like come on, I'll sell you a PC for newer and more powerful well so I agreed and here play all modern games ) even the Odyssey tenet 30 fps are drawdown is percent but playable )

F
FsTanDar 17.11.19

Purple giraffe
There is a big lag. He can't parry.

U
U1traMagnum 17.11.19

BassPower
KST I'm already playing pretty normal in this game and say she's not so top) there are bugs and optimization like the rules and some cards will frisat and others under 60 fps pull XS what they have done there , I used anywhere under 60 fps