3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
c
christoph_596 05.03.22 02:26 am

This version of the main game is not supported (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When installing patch 1.07, the computer glitched, I had to close the installation process through the task manager. But the game has since been updated. I wanted to install a new patch, but this error came out.

Further, when installing 14 and 15 DLC, such errors appeared

. Of course, we managed to simply transfer the DLC to the game folder, but I would like everything to be human.
Thank you in advance.
PS version of GOG, of course.
11 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sheff322 05.03.22

Well, what can I say here

S
School_13 05.03.22

try to reinstall the game, then reinstall the patch, and then the dls and everything should be fine

M
Malkart 05.03.22

Familiar. There was a similar situation when installing this huge patch. Alas, the game had to be demolished and reinstalled with patches and additions.
Personally, I also closed the installation of the add-on through the manager for the first time when I thought it was stuck. The second time was the same situation, but this time I decided to wait a little with the shutdown of the process. In the end it worked out fine. If you had the same, then do like me. If not, I can only wish you good luck.

U
UnItalianoVero 05.03.22

christoph_596
Malkart
All the same, just wait

c
christoph_596 05.03.22

UnItalianoVero
Wait for what?

M
Malkart 05.03.22

christoph_596
If the patch installer freezes, don't rush to euthanize it. Wait 10-15 minutes and the patch will be installed safely.

U
UnItalianoVero 05.03.22

christoph_596
Until installed

V
Valery Ponomarev 05.03.22

christoph_596 how did you transfer the DLC?

O
Old_Nick 05.03.22

christoph_596
".... When installing patch 1.07, the computer glitched, I had to close the installation process through the task manager ..."
In such a situation, before doing a complete reinstallation, it is advisable to try installing the very first patch - 1.01 run the game, all subsequent patches are "cumulative" but without it!), and then - 1.07
If the same error pops up - alas, only "full cycle"

c
christoph_596 05.03.22

Valery Ponomarev

In the downloaded file, this daddy should be transferred to the folder with the game

c
christoph_596 05.03.22

A complete reinstallation of the game with all patches and additions helped. Thank you all for your help.