3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taddey 05.03.22 02:26 am

STEAM support issues

Tell someone please - how to contact the STEAM support service by phone - EXACTLY BY THE PHONE - otherwise I have big problems with several of their games, which cannot be described in a letter - namely, that my account was hacked a long time ago, and before that, also the main mailbox (which I indicated during my initial registration in STEAM) to which letters from the support service come about restoring my account login and password - so I had several games in a state where I can’t do anything with them what to do - the disks are lying but there is no sense - I can’t play them, because I can’t install them because they are registered on a hacked account. I already called Blizzard and EA Russia in due time and they, after listening to my situation, helped me restore accounts that were registered to the same e-mail (I used to register everywhere for one mailbox on Yandex, which I had for many years which is now hacked - and to restore it is a very complicated procedure - you have to go there to Moscow to restore it - it seems so, but for me such a method of restoration is impossible). And now, just like that, I want to call STEAM to solve my problem with games - do not throw them out now, after all, there is a decent list of games and the money spent on them - it's a pity. Is there really no way to contact STEAM Russia by phone??? And then I searched in a search engine and did not find anything - only a few comments in 2011 that, like, while the STEAM telephone support service has not yet been formed. Well, then 3 years ago - how much time has already passed, and what - is there really no STEAM telephone support service to this day, while other companies (for example, the aforementioned EA and Blizzard) have it ??? Well, how can I contact them by phone - is this option possible or not????
7 Comments
Sort by:
n
nikgul 05.03.22

Yes, steam does not have a hotline, try writing a letter asking to contact you by phone or skype

M
Maxlaq 05.03.22

Yeah, what's missing is a hotline, sometimes it all comes down to time, but until you write a letter, until they respond to it, but still better than nothing at all.

T
Taddey 05.03.22

How exactly do you write a letter to them? How to do this - where is it on their website (or in the client itself) to find it? And write in such a way that I also receive an answer not of standard phrases (such as an answering machine or a robot message) - but specifically practical advice written in simple language?

s
saa0891 05.03.22

Taddey

https://support.steampowered.com/?l=russian

You create a topic, describe the problem in detail and wait for an answer (2-3 days), maybe more, if you write in English, they will probably answer earlier.

i
ili0ili 05.03.22

It remains only to write to Steam, attach a photo of the discs with the keys and describe the problem. Recently, a friend was also hacked and he returned the acc in 2 weeks.

V
Vadim Sobolev 05.03.22

Help!!! I went to rest, I arrived and I see such garbage that I was banned by VAC! I have never used cheats and all that ... what should I do?

l
lyaga11 05.03.22

They took away the account and changed the soap. and these ganons are silent for a week. no email? why is there a telephone in electronic art. and in this nasty incentive everyone is silent and FSUs them. zadolbali!!!! give them the usual mail.