3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Bearhunt 05.03.22 02:26 am

Installing the mod Fallout: Project Brazil (Fallout: New Vegas)

I tormented myself a little with a search on the net, but I did not see an explanatory description in Russian of the installation of the game.
Decided to write here.
1. unpacked the archive and threw it into the game folder.
2. since disabling add-ons in the launcher does not always work, just create a folder with any name and transfer add-on files there, except for those that have ProjectBrazil in the name, i.e. CaravanPack, DeadMoney, etc., as well as FalloutNV_lang.esp - Russification.
3. run, the menu is in English, select a new game, then ProjectBrazil and go!
Ps if you want to play a full-fledged NV with translation again, just return the files transferred to another folder, brazil, of course, will stop running))

"Doctor" from brazil))
6 Comments
Sort by:
M
Metalist1925 05.03.22

how about the mod itself?

A
Alien Xenomorph 05.03.22

Helped, thanks!

B
Bearhunt 05.03.22

Metalist1925
I'll be honest - since my second language is not English... in short, I'll have to either learn English or play with the dictionary, because it's not clear what you're doing))) By itself, in terms of graphics, it's not bad, the rest is difficult to evaluate: I played a little.

d
darkster 05.03.22

Complete crap. On the site of this mod (in particular on the Nexus and on ModDB) and also in the readme, this nonsense is not. Project Brasil works with all DLCs and nothing needs to be removed.
I am translating readme for version 1.3.1:
Manual installation:
Step 1: Open the Data folder in the root folder of the game (well, type D: Games Fallout New Vegas Data
Step 2: Extract all files from the downloaded archive and paste them into this Data folder
Step 3: Launch the Game Launcher (that is, Fallout NV Launcher.exe)
Step 4: Go to the Files section, where you need to check the ProjectBrazil.esm file (this can be done in any mod manager), you need to check all Project Brazil plugins if you are using DLC ​​(described below)
Step 5: Close the Launcher and start the game
If you have Honest Hearts, Lonesome Road, Dead Money and Old World Blues add-ons installed, then from the Option folder located in the Data folder, pull out Project Brazil NV DLC Control.esp and paste it into Data. If you have CourierCash or Gun RunnersArsenal add-ons installed, then pull out Project Brazil NV Courier Stash Control.esp...
If you want to return the standard menu, then delete ProjectBrazil Menu.bsa,
If you use Project Navada, then there is a Project Brazil patch in the Option folder Project Navada Patch.esp which requires Project Nevada - Core.esm and Project Nevada - Equipment.esm...

So DO NOT delete anything.

YOU NEED TO START A NEW GAME, where at the start you will be asked what you want to play, New Vegas or Project Brazil

B
Bearhunt 05.03.22

darkster
I have 1.3.0 and until I removed the DLC nothing worked, the game reached the choice of NV or PB, but only NV was loaded, by the way, the text file states that a clean game should remain in the folder (without special stages). At the expense of crap - if you are so smart, why don’t you wear a vest and don’t walk in formation?

d
darkster 05.03.22

So why the heck post a way to install the old version if people will install the new one? Or point to which version of the mod the description is, and tell us that the new version is not installed correctly ...

PS Better yet, open the Option folder and install patches for DLC, they are available from version 1.0.0 :)