3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
The Lucky One 05.03.22 02:27 am

Launch problem. (Call of Duty: Black Ops 2)

I bought Black Ops 2 on steam, I start the game, I get this error 'Unhandled exception caught'. The game itself does not start, tell me how to fix it?
3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Ser777 05.03.22

The Lucky One
'Unhandled
exception caught
' .php?t=132044 Is the game supported with Windows XP? - Not. Where are the saves? - Saves are in the folder with the game, in the players folder. I bought the game in Steam / pre-order, etc. Why is there no Russian language? - Those who bought and pre-ordered the game in Steam - on the territory of Russia and the CIS countries - will not be able to play in Russian! (only English, French, Italian, German and Spanish).

After launch, it crashes with the following error: Error during initialization:couldn't load default asset 'fonts/720/consolefont' for asset type 'font'. Tried to load asset 'fonts/720/consoleFont'
- This issue is language related. Set the Russian language through Steam in the properties of single player and multiplayer and everything will become normal. (Properties - Language - Russian)

License. When you start it writes - "This game is currently unavailable. Please try again later". Tried to wait, does not help. What to do?
- 1. The path to Steam should not contain Cyrillic (ie Russian letters).
2. This may be due to an incomplete installation of the game. Wait for all game components (Single Player, Multiplayer, and Zombie Mode) to be installed (and updated) before launching.
When starting a single player game, it gives an error: "Error during initialization: Unhandled exception caught."
- The problem is solved by transferring the time zone on the PC to GMT + 8 (Hong Kong)
According to the system requirements, everything is fine, but I notice some slowdowns in loneliness, the levels are loaded in five minutes.
- There is no solution yet. We are waiting for the patch.
Owners of nVIDIA graphics cards can update their drivers to beta version 310.54 Click. They say it helps a lot.
Error: "Error during initialization: Missing config file "default.cfg" during initialization. May need to add to code_pre_gfx."
- The path to Steam should not contain Cyrillic (i.e. Russian letters), as well as no punctuation marks.
The game freezes in the initial splash screens, the cursor appears and the "close program" window appears, then the console opens with the "Unhandled exception caught" error. Before that I played without problems. How to treat?
- Change the system date to 11/13/12
Departs immediately after Afghanistan. What to do?
- Solution #1: In your audio device settings - Control Panel->Hardware and Sound->Manage Sound Devices->Select your current device->Properties->Advanced tab set the first quality in the list to 16bit 44100Hz
Solution #2: Download and replace in the folder [zone -> all] this file - mp_drone.ff
When you look at the scope, FPS drops a lot. What to do?
- As such, there is no solution yet, we are waiting for the patch.
Possible Solution:
Options - Detailed - Depth of field: set to Low. -> helps some people.
Black screen on startup, what should I do?
- You need to update the video driver to the latest version, or install the beta driver.

T
The Lucky One 05.03.22

Tried, doesn't help. Still the same error, a black screen appears for 2-3 seconds and an error pops up.

M
Mr. admies 05.03.22

I do not have letters and words in the game they are not shown