3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
g
grev_4 05.03.22 02:44 am

Where to download DLC? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The people, most likely, are stupid ... but still the question is: where to download the DLC?
I downloaded the game and patches on GOG. Several DLCs (like 4 pieces) were reflected earlier in the right column. They are downloaded and installed. And here I go a couple of weeks ago - and herax - there are no add-ons (neither new nor old) ... Where can I find them?

15 Comments
Sort by:
G
Garrus-1994 05.03.22

yes, there is one on PG.

T
Technic82 05.03.22

grev_4 Rummage through
the files of the "Witcher", everything is there at the moment DLC.

d
dik120 05.03.22

I don’t know what kind of client it is, but for example, in Steam you can check the integrity of the files and update if necessary, probably something like that should be here ......

u
urban.kalabanovich 05.03.22

GOG, near the "PLAY" button there is a "MORE" button, you press it, in the drop-down list you choose to configure, you can also turn off auto-updates, scroll down the page - there all DLS, where you put no checkmark, will download itself.

d
dik120 05.03.22

urban.kalabanovich
here, I meant it, although the client himself looks like an origin a lot)))

G
Gw1NbLeidD 05.03.22

I didn’t install dik120
, but from the screen it seems to me more like Uplay))

g
grev_4 05.03.22

urban.kalabanovich
The fact of the matter is that DLCs are not displayed there for me. And when I try to auto-update, it says that there is not enough space, although there is space on both disks at least f * sing eat))))

g
grev_4 05.03.22

Gw1NbLeidD
No, it's definitely not Uplay. I've been using Uplay for a long time, but this is the first time I've encountered this crap. =)

G
Garrus-1994 05.03.22

I don't know, maybe there is a problem with the path? Maybe you have it Russian, but it should be English. I don’t know, you can’t even play there, apparently GOG doesn’t see your folder.

u
urban.kalabanovich 05.03.22

Maybe you need to click

I don’t remember exactly, it seems that I also did
this UPD I’m talking about DLS, why is there not enough space xs

G
Gw1NbLeidD 05.03.22

grev_4
so I didn’t say that it was Uplay, I meant a purely external resemblance, I don’t know how it is now, but I used it when AC4 passed))

d
dik120 05.03.22

and gog version through steam can not run? well, you need to check the installation path, maybe it puts it in the wrong place, it can demolish and re-install the cache before that, clean it .....

k
krakaziabra 05.03.22

dik120
No, and why?

g
grev_4 05.03.22

Thanks to all! I poked somewhere, synchronized something - and DLC appeared! All the best!