3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
HSH_ 05.03.22 02:44 am

Complex of stations in X3 (X3: Reunion)

I decided to build a complex of stations in the Royal Dead End...
I bought a power plant, it works. Built an ore mine, it works. Connected them together - stopped!
I think there are not enough crystals. I buy a crystal factory, connect it - it doesn't work, you bastard! in short, I bought everything I needed ... A complex for the production of ore .. I buy only silicon, its full warehouse, but nifiga does not work! What's the goat?! Help loot sorry!
24 Comments
Sort by:
T
Teron 05.03.22

That is, you have crystals in stock, but the solarium still does not work? I usually launched the complex with 100-200 crystals, so that without interruption it would be enough for half an hour ...

F
Freeman_x 05.03.22

There shouldn't be any bugs. Check again if all the stations are connected to each other and the availability of the necessary (minimum for the production of goods) resources.

l
lexsvaok 05.03.22

Game version from ND, patch 2.0.02. So far I have only one complex in New Income near the southern gate - there are the fattest asteroids, but which one: 2 XL power plants, 2 crystal factories, 2 ore and 2 silicon mines, a wheat farm, sunflowers, a kahuno bakery, an argnu farm, nostrop oil factories, quantum tubes, microcircuits, computer parts... Everything was built to obtain a closed cycle for the production of raw materials for the headquarters and further construction of ships, which he located in the purchased neighboring sector Acquisitiveness. Now I understand how wrong I was - I started construction from mines as recommended by other gamers, this may be suitable for complexes with 2-3 stations, but not for giants. Now something is constantly missing - the mines are eating all the batteries, etc., but I think it will become easier when the ore warehouse is completely filled - I banned all trade and I carry crystals and batteries at a LOSS - 200,000 or more per heavy truck flight, and it’s a bit far to fly, all hope is for a dozen stations scattered across the universe. Therefore, it is necessary to start construction from the most technologically advanced station, attaching raw material appendages to it in the required quantity, because now it is impossible to understand the internal flows and how they are regulated, for all the time I have produced only 4 microcircuits, not to mention the computer. details. I don’t want to replay - for half a month - down the drain, I WILL MAKE it work. attaching raw material appendages to it in the required quantity, because now it is impossible to understand internal flows and how they are regulated, for all the time I have produced only 4 microcircuits, not to mention the computer. details. I don’t want to replay - for half a month - down the drain, I WILL MAKE it work. attaching raw material appendages to it in the required quantity, because now it is impossible to understand internal flows and how they are regulated, for all the time I have produced only 4 microcircuits, not to mention the computer. details. I don’t want to replay - for half a month - down the drain, I WILL MAKE it work.
Tips: the factories of the complex that do not have enough resources flash yellow on the detail tab, this is how the weak link is determined, the most primitive ones work, and as intermediate resources accumulate, more technologically advanced.
And I solve problems with the location of new factories and their docking to the head module simply - I drag them with the Power Beam on the Dragon until I agree to dock :))).

P
Peregrek 05.03.22

If all this does not work, choose the self-destruction of the complex (the stations will not explode) and connect in a new way.

And how to drag stations? Hooked on the headquarters, it crashes into Hyperion and that's it.

l
lexsvaok 05.03.22

Overheat.
Everything worked. I downloaded a program for calculating the economy of complexes, carried crystals and built a mini-complex: a silicon mine-crystal factory, there are enough resources, products in warehouses are growing. But trade with other races is prohibited, I bring everything to the headquarters.

And the headquarters, in my opinion, is not dragged, apparently, it is very large. Yes, and the point of carrying it, nothing is docked to it anyway.
I will definitely try to drag it and blow it up too (THANK YOU for the interesting solution, I didn’t know), but now I’m sitting on STALKER, I’m going through it for the second time, I recommend it to everyone.

F
Fitech 05.03.22

I play my game, Extra mod. I bought a production complex for the production of heavy shields. Resources to the max. Quantum tubes, like other races, are not required, but they don’t want to produce anything. Doesn't even write product names. Who knows how to start production, tell me.

t
tROGLODIT 05.03.22

Listen, are asteroids or mines dragging around? In Antigone, an ore stone is under 90 - but it is not very conveniently located.

One diesel fuel-elka (not x-elka) needs two crystals + a little more (I put three). One large bakery is enough for two crystals and one microchip.
One large silicon with a fat content of under 60 will provide three crystals and a couple of microcircuits.
Here's the arithmetic for you: mine-three crystals-two ranches-two bakeries-solar oil-whatever you want, as long as there are enough batteries and food.

t
tROGLODIT 05.03.22

-------------------------------------------------- ------------------------------

lexsvaok

Kolis, where did the tractor get? I've searched the entire universe - no. And the plant is reluctant to buy, dear bastard, there is no extra money.

b
barlog pas 05.03.22

Mines can be dragged, but difficult, as they often fall off the power beam. Personally, I use Centaur. In the Unknown Sector (16.7) I added 1 flint L and 3 ore M to my production complex (I am going to attach another flint L).
If you build complexes, then it is better to have a completely closed type, there are fewer problems with resources.
So far I have 3 production complexes, I constantly suffer only with the 1st, I constantly have to import crystals, since these are 3 solar stations in Ringo Luna.
2 complex in the Preacher's Refuge, problems with it rarely arise in the form of a lack of biogas (although the complex was created for the production of biogas, teladianium and ore), now biogas is only for domestic consumption
. And there is no problem with the 3rd one.

t
tROGLODIT 05.03.22

To avoid problems with excess / shortage of internal resources of the complex - check with the tables of production / consumption of the proposed plants.
Info on http://www.elite-games.ru/ lies

b
barlog pas 05.03.22

I saw these tables and use them very useful thing. It helps to find factories at a lower price.

t
tROGLODIT 05.03.22

Don’t worry - put the mine somewhere closer (Tum. Nerron, if you haven’t installed it yet) screw crystals with bakeries and ranches either to it or to diesel fuel and transport to each complex on the machine: batteries go there, raw materials back. Put the excess up for sale. Profits will fall, but you won’t remember anymore ...

By the way, in Bonuspack, it seems, there is a trump feature, I didn’t use it myself, but the meaning is this: the “complex manager” function. It is purchased for the complex once for money and forever. You can then turn it on and off. The goal is that the station itself can drive the assigned transport in accordance with the current need, such as what kind of raw material has run out - it has driven for raw materials, the warehouse is clogged with products - it has driven to sell. Haven't used it yet, but it's impressive. It seems that it is possible to manually configure individual parameters of the "manager" (selectively - what goods of the complex he can operate with, warehouse occupancy ceilings, etc.)

L
Lelek1987 05.03.22

He built a closed complex in Elena's Fortuna (the intersection of transport routes of 3 races). I buy kahuna, soy flour, bofu. I produce ore, teleadeanium, biogas, wheat, rhymes, batteries (power plants L and M), silicon, crystals, microcircuits (3 plants), quantum tubes, warheads, wasps, 1GJ and 25MJ shields. Shields complete transports, M1 and M2, Hyperions. Everything else (if there is a surplus) is for sale. The complex provides all the resources produced and the Headquarters (well, I’m starting the raw stuff from the second complex, but I’m still buying computers).

Another complex is in Roncar Clouds. Absolutely closed - buys nothing. The production of Rastar and Nostrop oils, as well as everything that is needed for them, has been launched. Plants 6 - ammunition, 2 Typhoons, 1 each: FP1, SP2 and Automatic. Problems with the sale of ammunition. But still, only from the production of guns and missiles - a profit of 10-12 thousand per minute.

Question: Where else can such complexes be hung?
Where normal asteroids meet (preferably paired: ore and silicon)
Stott spices are needed to produce Soy flour in C factories, and flour is again needed to produce these Stott spices. How to launch such a complex?

w
w83 05.03.22

Guys, where can I download the program for the economy of the complexes, tell me?

M
Matvey91 05.03.22

w83
I'm not sure but still http://www.elite-games.ru/_egm_scripts/url.php?action=gotourl&url=/downloads/x3/utils/fabs_info_nosleeping_edition.rar or http://www.elite-games. ru/_egm_scripts/url.php?action=gotourl&url=/downloads/x3/utils/complexplanner.rar
and in general it's better to look at http://www.elite-games.ru/x3/utils.shtml

K
KATARKILLER 05.03.22

We heard about a funny complex of stations in the Herron Nebula sector,

RANCH + KAHUNA BIVSTEKS + CRYSTAL FACTORY + SOLAR PP + SILICON MINE

and all this in one complex a resource is produced from almost nothing.
well, throw off 5000 batteries and OK

K
KATARKILLER 05.03.22

If no one has tried to place (wheat farms) in the Queen's Space sector, then try a profitable business. I have 6 stations there, so I don’t have time to produce wheat, they buy it up at the moment.

r
respect_ok 05.03.22

All the same, it's strange ... I have a module - either 11 or 12 stations I have assembled in it. And it's worth - at least that, everything is fine. I created a module of 6 stations - the pallets will explode in half an hour. Although the same base is also in an ore mine, also with a power plant, crystals, kahunas, ranches ... Is it possible to somehow calculate the probability of an explosion, or is it all at the level of magic? :)

h
hk2 05.03.22

At the Paranids, in sectors where there are only factories for the production of soy flour, he put double bean factories. I bring batteries. The beans are sold by the assigned dolphin - a green mower with minimal costs. Large complexes bring the same amount, but their cost is about 100 million rubles.
I installed an XL battery box at Teladi - not bad: just like a double bean box, only with crystals there is much more trouble - the 4th crystal boxes do not work with it.
In general, the production / sale of beans is the best for me.

w
w83 05.03.22

hk2 well, you're just a bean king. :) For me, it's best to trade space fuel and tobacco while the capital is small, very good money. :) And without problems. :)