3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nekenet 05.03.22 02:44 am

Quest \"Matters of National Importance\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The bug is weird. The task hangs in completed. Passed a couple of dialogues and cut-scenes "Preparing for battle". And before the start of one of the cut-scenes, there is a red message "A matter of national importance" failed. What x? Maybe Roche will be driven to Izima? But the task is done.
9 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen Cheshire 05.03.22

It means that something has not been done. Or not on time.

n
nekenet 05.03.22

Here's what didn't work? Deixtra killed. I said goodbye to Roche. Quest fell to completed. Everything is marked in green.

n
nekenet 05.03.22

K
Killmen712 05.03.22

I had the same bug! In the end, I scored on him.

X
X7Combinator 05.03.22

Is the name so hard to remember? Izima, Deikstra... First encounter with the world of The Witcher? Sorry.

a
alexzet3 05.03.22

sometimes
he himself went through the Cave of Dreams
and then the quest became-failed !!
from what ****...?!!bugs...

J
JackobMarxHammer 05.03.22

I wonder if anyone tests this game, in general, for bugs, or do the developers not play their game?

P
PunkBASSter 05.03.22

Balto9999 If
you had an idea about development and testing, you would be silent in a rag. The developers of The Witcher 3 are simply Gods of Quality - a statistical error among modern game developers who are pushing out another "pre-alpha early access" or cutting cabbage on new DLCs "with a couple of new maps and trunks." And here is a hell of a cloud of sidequests, an excellent graphics, an exciting non-linear plot, a lot of stash, hiding places, dungeons! The game is simply made to the conscience and with the soul - it is felt! And bugs are everywhere, even if you crack. And The Witcher 3 has very few of them, given the complexity of the logic.

B
Bezumnumax 05.03.22

So, has anyone solved this problem? The same thing happened to me now. It only started for me after I started the task "On Thin Ice". If anything, in the affairs of the state. importance, I killed both Rodovidi and Dijkstra.