3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Nilsa 17.11.19 12:59 pm

Sur/Ending \"Sura\" what does that mean? (Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice)

What or who is Sura? :D
13 Comments
Sort by:
G
Gray F0X 17.11.19

csdasdad
Issin will tell you

N
Nilsa 17.11.19

Gray F0X
I've already got all the achievements and deleted the game. Not retell his monologue?

M
MrShiro20 17.11.19

csdasdad
Sura is the man who became a demon like that one

G
Gray F0X 17.11.19

Anyone who has forgotten why he kills. Sura kills the pure pleasure of killing like that.
Carver almost turned to Sura, but Issin off his hand, and like Carver released

N
Nilsa 17.11.19

Gray F0X
Thank you

B
Beirut 17.11.19

Echodsdsd
Not sur, and Alex=Alexander=Alex))))

D
Dekster Morgan 17.11.19

Shura or Ashura, is a bloodthirsty demon of uncontrollable rage in Japanese mythology.
Google Asura Wrath, there is a hero just the same Ashura. Actually the boss Demon Hatred is Ashura, that is what ultimately turns it into Sakiro or Carver(And in one of the endings we find out that Carver is Sekira) at the end of this. He has no left hand, it replaces the flame and he reaches out to us asking to finish, like an old friend.

D
Deadeye181 17.11.19

Dexter Morgan
Sekira not a Cutter, he just took his place, if the history of the Carver with sake to listen to, it can be understood. Left arm and the Dragon, by the way, I don't think he is Sekira :D

Speaking of Carver and his stories, if you remember, he said that the other descended into the valley trained. I'm curious, who is his friend from youth, I have a couple of suspicions. He says his friend whistled a beautiful melody or something like that. Emma it Orangutan calls and says it's his old nickname. Given that the tool for prosthesis, which allows whistle falls in the Valley Descended from the monkey guard, I start to slip suspicion.

Although, come to think of it, the ring, which improves whistle, turning it into a sort of melody, falling with warrior sitemenu from the same valley, maybe it's a friend of Carver? You have no theories? And I would like to get to the bottom.

D
Ded MastDay 17.11.19

Deadeye181
If Emma to drink monkey wine, she'll tell me as a child with her shared pic big APE. And Carver in conversation and mention that it was him. I think, hence the nickname.

D
Deadeye181 17.11.19

Grandfather Mastday
I agree with this entirely, even in the form of Surahs covered in red fur, just trying to residenee :D

D
Dekster Morgan 17.11.19

Deadeye181
I think it is still a monkey, as it explains what brings the desire to Patriarcal. Because in the end Carver also could not escape your destiny, but tried - became the demon of hatred. But uchityaya passion Miyazaki to the fact that we think up the plot with the tippet, it may sition. But a monkey is still more epic comes out.

D
Deadeye181 17.11.19

Dexter Morgan
I agree, I'll take the monkey, for me it is epic and it's a nice theory.

N
NightHawkreal 17.11.19

Gray F0X
Well, it depends.