3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
PiRoMaNcHiKLo 05.03.22 02:45 am

Forum Rules (Read before posting) (Black Desert)

I ask all users to pay attention to this topic, especially if you are visiting our site for the first time. First of all, I would like to remind you that if you have not yet read the rules of communication on the forum, you can do it here. Not knowing the rules does not relieve you of responsibility.

1. About creating new topics
- Before creating a topic, make sure that there is no such topic on the forum. You can use the search bar to find a topic by keywords.

- To facilitate the use of the forum, try to immediately create topics in certain sub-forums, if it fits the topic.

- Do not create several identical topics if you are not answered for a long time in a topic you have already created earlier.

- If you did not find your created topic, this does not mean that it has been deleted, the topic can be moved to a subforum for the convenience of finding certain kinds of problems. Do not create a new one, do not be lazy to look.

- Threads with multiple questions are NOT allowed. One topic, one question.

- IT IS FORBIDDEN to name topics "Help", "I can't get through", etc. Such topics do not reflect the essence of the problem / question, but only complicate the search in the forum. Try to give a short and clear title.

- The forum does not allow the presence of dump topics, such as "all questions about everything", "questions for passing", "help in finding everything". Firstly, such topics are inconvenient for finding information, and secondly, it is not possible to find any useful information in them.

- Various characters in the topic title are not allowed. Dots at the end of the title are not required.

- It is also not necessary to fit a long question in the title of the topic, for this there is a description where everything can be described in detail. As mentioned earlier, try to give a concise, clear title.

2. Placement of images on the site
There are two ways to add an image to the site.
Method 1:
1) Click in the column of your profile on the left on the line - Gallery.
2) Press the button pix.playground.ru. The page for adding a picture opens. Here you can choose the picture itself to add, name, and attribute to some game.
3) When the lines are filled, press the buttonpix.playground.ru
After uploading, a page with an image will open and a line below it, when clicked, links will open that you need to copy into your message. There is a link to a full-sized picture, a thumbnail and to add to the forum (BBCode).

Method 2:
Above the comment field, there is a quick image upload to the site for quick publication. Then you will need to select a file from your computer and click the "Upload" button. After that, a link to the picture will appear in the comment field.

All images must be placed in the spoiler (hidden text) It will turn

out:
Spoilertext

------------------------------- ----

Get:
Heading text

3. Elimination of violations
To help the moderator get rid of any violations on the forum that you noticed as quickly as possible, it is best to write about it not in the topic where this violation was made, but in the Moderator, or use the complaints system (the corresponding button under each post).
If you want to urgently contact me (PiRoMaNcHiKLo) or Hamw, and we are not online, then open it (http://users.playground.ru/265124/) or my profile (http://users.playground.ru /1547946/) and contact via Skype or Vkontakte.

4. Recommendations for the forum and moderation
If you are not satisfied with our forum, you can post your recommendations in the Moderator. If you are not satisfied with any of the actions of the moderator, you can also discuss them in the Moderator's Room or through private messages. However, do not forget that all these issues are allowed to be discussed directly with the moderator, it is forbidden to argue with the administration or publicly condemn their actions on the forum.
0 Comments
Sort by: