3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marshallugntu 05.03.22 02:45 am

Import saves from BG1 to BG1EE (Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition)

Tell me, is it possible to import saves from BG1 to BG1EE to continue playing in EE? The files seem to be the same in folders with saves in that and in that game, but apparently the structure of the saves is different, because. EE does not see BG1 saves. EE Keeper didn't help, can't open save and BG1. Thanks in advance for your help.
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
AT_Sagor 05.03.22

As far as I know, this is not possible, and according to the logic of things, this should not be, if only because of innovations that will begin to conflict with the original version of the game.

m
marshallugntu 05.03.22

at_sagor
innovations might conflict with a backport. I don't think they can interfere. rudely speaking, characters with characteristics, passing quests, the location of objects, etc. are transferred ... in theory, it should also be in HER

A
AT_Sagor 05.03.22

marshallugntu
As well as new characters, bug fixes, corrected interface, and so on and so forth. It is unlikely that the developers would bother about this, because so much needs to be provided for due to some kind of export of characters from the original version. Of course, there is always a possibility, but I wouldn't count on it if I were you, it hurts to count.

PS For that matter, what prevents you from checking in-game for such an option?

m
marshallugntu 05.03.22

at_sagor
in the game there is no such possibility, I checked it. I thought maybe somehow through the save editor or something else