3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Karamba Patzan 05.03.22 02:45 am

Oliver died, but the cards were not bought from him (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Hello!
On Triss's quest, I decided to save the couple, but Oliver died. Is it possible to find the cards he was selling somewhere?
Thank you in advance!
15 Comments
Sort by:
s
spasedemon 05.03.22

Can't buy them anymore, unfortunately.

K
Karamba Patzan 05.03.22

That is, you have to replay again to collect all the cards?

P
Pasitiv 05.03.22

I actually just found out that it was possible to buy cards from this Oliver ... When could this be done at all, if he remains alive?

s
spasedemon 05.03.22

Karamba Patzan
Yes

s
spasedemon 05.03.22

Pasitiv
At any time, almost all taverns have cards for sale, just select "show what you have" in the dialog

K
Karamba Patzan 05.03.22

Eh, the third time will have to, but oh well, I only have a trophy for the collection there. Thank you all very much for your replies

L
LittleJoke 05.03.22

What kind of cards did he sell? I won a card from him on a quest, but I don’t remember what I would buy from him. Now he, too, is a corpse, it’s already impossible to verify.

s
spasedemon 05.03.22

KarambaPatzan
I also had problems with these cards, and also passed 3 times. The first time, a Scoia'tael who "died" in the forest, and it was impossible to interact with him, the second time there was a bug with a cage, where the seller was locked, the keys did not fall out of the leader.

P
Pasitiv 05.03.22

spasedemon
Yes, I already know this. It's just that you say that you could somehow buy cards from this Oliver, so I ask how.

z
zenerjon 05.03.22

people are certainly not in the subject, but how much did dlc 13 come out in total?

B
Bupycop 05.03.22

zenerjon
yes, 3 more, at least if the developers have a similar count for this...

K
Kost2006 05.03.22

Oliver has a chest, after death there are cards in it.

v
valeriy.g 05.03.22

Kost2006
Can you tell me where to find this chest? I ran around the whole tavern, I don’t see him anywhere.

j
jogurtZ 05.03.22

valeriy.g
Behind the door near the counter, I think. Well, if I understood what kind of Oliver.

A
Andrew0 05.03.22

Guys, where is this tavern with Oliver on the map? I do not remember ((