3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sasha Small 05.03.22 02:45 am

House of Triss (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Guys, this, but where is Triss's house in Novigrad ?? She seemed to be talking, but I listened safely ..
14 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borland30 05.03.22

Good question. I would also like to know the answer to it.

j
jackhack 05.03.22

Spoiler

Somewhere here.

S
Sasha Small 05.03.22

jackhake
Oooh thank you :)

v
victor white 05.03.22

Guys, I'm sorry, maybe of course I'm stupid, but do not throw off the screen with a mark more precisely? I went around all the open houses in the district, and did not find it. Maybe only after some quest will appear? The quest with the rats has passed.

B
BLATNOY1 05.03.22

If anyone found it, please write back, I didn’t find anything at the mark above either. And that Tris invitation was very tempting.

a
aeze 05.03.22

Gray_Wolf 95
victorwhite
Here, circled the house.

M
MAX SIMUS 730 05.03.22

How to get into the house?

a
aeze 05.03.22

MAXSIMUS 730
Knock on the door

B
BLATNOY1 05.03.22

thanks aeze
. CDPR, in my opinion, was stupidly done without marking the houses of the characters with a capital letter of their names.

s
samid3 05.03.22

thanks

A
Artego32rus 05.03.22

you will get there only with story quests (namely, story quests, not additional ones). I, too, after her tempting offer, ran like a fool for hours, but it was useless, the house was closed

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Artego32rus
After the first quest, with rats, you can go into the house, but there won't be much sense from this, ask two or three questions and that's it.

A
Artego32rus 05.03.22

JUnnAmmED
because that very offer will be after another quest. And after that, it will be possible to meet Triss only after Kaer Morhen

J
JUnnAmmED 05.03.22

Artego32rus
But the very fact that you can freely enter the house and chat is there. At least it was like that for me.