3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
nunucbka_8cm 05.03.22 03:35 am

give advice on settings d2 on modern computers (Diablo 2)

the picture leaves much to be desired, the mouse somehow behaves strangely, mb because the picture is stretched on a widescreen monitor, I tried all the video modes, I also launched the video test in the game folder, in the play window - nothing is clear at all and somehow dark ... I put this patch 2.01, it didn't really help either. Windows 7 advise something... thanks.
29 Comments
Sort by:
3m3m 05.03.22

Tolko game v window

o
obsessed 05.03.22

nunucbka_8cm, glide wrapper googled. I think this is the most.
the window can be made almost full screen.

s
spambot575123 05.03.22

There are no people with modern computers.

Q
QLinkee 05.03.22

>> There are no people with modern computers.
there was one here…
http://forums.playground.ru/diablo_2/kak_nachat_igru-772297/#comment-13678648

H
Harley Davidson 05.03.22

spambot575123
I play d2 on a good computer, I'm not interested in other games, except for hs)

o
obsessed 05.03.22

nunucbka_8cm, here, alas, links to other resources are prohibited (except for Arreat, like). but for me, it's better to climb BAZIN. ))

K
KISFly 05.03.22

I have repeatedly unsubscribed everything in great detail on setting up the client, up to the latest versions of Windows, but the administration deletes my posts.

W
Woof 05.03.22

KISfly
Not amazing. With such love for the mother tongue...

B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

I'm not sure where the smallest details can be here, I played on the seven 32-bit version from 1.00 to 1.13 and there are, in general, only two options.
1. No wrapper. Switching to DirectDraw2D mode in the video test. We start the game, a rainbow is allowed in the menu, then it will disappear. If it does not disappear, then you have a very old diablo, do alt-tab / Ctrl + Shift + Esc, kill explorer.exe in the task manager, alt-tab back into the game. After the game in the manager "New task" -> explorer.exe. If it worked, write a batch file and enjoy the game.
2. We put glide wrapper, we stick in its settings until we are completely satisfied. It also allows you to make a "light" window. Maybe somehow you can lighten the windowed mode without it, but I don't know.

(It’s not even very clear why it’s deleted here, but if the administration suddenly considers the wrapper a cheat, then, exaggerating a little, you can ban the video driver as well. Everything else is 100% legal by its nature.)

Who else knows what situations, write, maybe useful to someone.

B
Biscop_moo 05.03.22

By the way, in order for additional mouse keys to work, we set the compatibility mode to Windows XP SP2. It is with her. Well, at least that's how I got the wheel and two bonus buttons to work.

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

Obsessed

PS 4to tam za Tapki 9 tak i neponial - pohogi na Infernosi ( toka 4eta ne v temy vawe :/ ) - koro4 NYPskaa sborka kakaeta :/

o
obsessed 05.03.22

CorvinOk, :DDD Infernosi normas! on v Travi begaet ;D

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

ZRDnIs there really nothing else... ...your brain is unable to come up with?
A vawe nespory's nim!!! y nego esty mnogo KC(anixov) - on imeet Pravo nosity ROZOVIE wtani i plevaty na vseh

o
obsessed 05.03.22

nunucbka_8cm, "this is not the Earth and not Africa, dear!" it's cl d2, not lod! ;D

o
obsessed 05.03.22

nunucbka_8cm, changes! and in general, in the current patch, there is definitely more dropping of normal gear, yesterday, first, the Nokozan relic fell out and then the malacht medicine, and I count it well! © ;D

p
passed 05.03.22

Or does it just seem to me...

m
monolith777 05.03.22

Obsessed
ATP bro! Just in the evening I was thinking, Shoby look)) I looked at the classics, pougorali. Sedna from nothing to do washed down at work a picchu "based on", check it out))
pix.playground.ru

b
bd_sm[TDPG] 05.03.22

monolith777
Beautiful xD

C
CorvinOk 05.03.22

monolith777
Obsessed
PLAGEAT!!! PLAGEAT!!! PLAGEAT!!! Ban emy!!! Ban!!! :D:D:D
PS a vawe Shaka y nego i tak 4etka9 bila - Perf! ;) .
Ly4we bi Infernosi na 4to nity pomenial! :)

Z
ZzzRed 05.03.22

The computer is bad. Bucket as they say. For anyone at the maximum pull should. Buy a new computer.