3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sewerus123 05.03.22 03:35 am

How to start the mission Killing a Radovid? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I went through the game 2 times and still didn’t understand how to start this mission further than saving the shoemaker, they don’t give me a kv for killing the radovid
14 Comments
Sort by:
T
TponuH_ 05.03.22

See the walkthrough on the forum. The meaning of the topic is to cut if you did not use the search.

N
No more drugs 05.03.22

I support the question. Only I would also slap Dijkstra after him.

d
danila282930 05.03.22

I don’t know for sure, but it seems that in order to start the quest, you need to complete the enemy of the people quest after helping Roche with Bianca, and then Roshe will call you to a conspiracy and there you will have to save like a shoemaker, this quest is interrupted and you think is it really all. there is no time for the passage of the main plot, you save Phillipa and there Dijkstra immediately gives you the continuation of the quest. something like this)

K
KilionKrast 05.03.22

This "shoemaker" is none other than Thaler, the chief of Temerian intelligence, like Dijkstra, only he is Redan and, moreover, a former one.

N
No more drugs 05.03.22

He did everything about the shoemaker, then also
Spoiler finished the battle in Kaer-Morhen, @bnul Imlerich, Ciri killed two witches, and Radovid is still alive. The final is close, I think, how not to miss it.

m
maryna_p93 05.03.22

No more drugs...
When you go with Triss to rescue Filip from Dijkstra, do not choose to push him away in the dialogue, but choose to provide information (something like that), and Dijkstra will give you a quest to kill Radovid

N
No more drugs 05.03.22

mermaid_93
Ok, ATP.

S
StavaasEVG 05.03.22

mermaid_93
Dude, with TRISS? for some, she sailed away on a ship, how to pass without her?

s
saa0891 05.03.22

The shoemaker (Tyler) is generally a carbon monoxide man, he soaks such phrases.
And here I was lying on the floor from laughter, Tyler teaches the trolls a strong word.

m
maryna_p93 05.03.22

JeerLi0n dude ? )
)) I'm a girl)))) after the battle in Kaer Morhen

S
StavaasEVG 05.03.22

mermaid_93
Well, sorry, I don't look at the profile info, I don't know who is who)))
AAAAAA spoiler!!! and although I don’t care, I don’t lose interest in the game from spoilers)
Who is Avalakh? Better not to answer.

s
sewerus123 05.03.22

he gives the quest to kill the radovid if you do not break his 2nd leg but does not completely give after saving the shoemaker the quest is interrupted how to continue it then?

m
maryna_p93 05.03.22

sewerus123
do not rush ahead of the locomotive)))
The spoiler quest about the shoemaker will end, then there will be a battle in Kaer Morhen, then you will receive a chain of quests - according to the plot you will save Philippa, then do not choose in the dialogue with Dijkstra - push away, but choose - provide information (something something like that), and Dijkstra will give you a quest to kill Radovid

s
sewerus123 05.03.22

mermaid_93
then I gave him the info and he didn't give me the quest -_-