3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
t
thiobat 05.03.22 03:35 am

Can't find recipes... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

To create an excellent ser. bear sword. There is not enough white gull, but to create it I need two ingredients: mandragon liqueur and cherry liqueur with alcohol. The question is where to get these things, or at least from whom and where to buy a recipe?
I went around many herbalists, but to no avail. The druid Hermand was also useless 0
15 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solomonovich 05.03.22

Thiobat
As far as I remember, they are sold by innkeepers and other itinerant merchants.
And if you're having a hard time with this, then for the master silver bear sword you need the alchemical ingredient Rebis.
Here it is full .....
I don’t know exactly where to find it.

M
ManowaR 05.03.22

Thiobat
There are plenty of swords that are much better. The swords from the kits are not worth the cost.

t
thiobat 05.03.22

Solomonovich
Thank you
And at the expense of the rebis, he needs a white gull

c
cold light 05.03.22

Solomonovich recipe for rebis is in the location of the white garden, try to dive into the river in the village with a clamped witcher's flair, and then slowly swim towards the Nilfgaardian fortress, there are 3 unmarked chests in the river, one of them contains a recipe for rebis

S
Solomonovich 05.03.22

Cold light
Thank you, I'll check it now.
Also, where can I get the recipe for cinnabar?

c
cold light 05.03.22

Solomonovich
I have, but where - I will not tell you. Check the same chests, there were several recipes in them, maybe there was cinnabar.

S
Solomonovich 05.03.22

Cold light
Checked.
I swam the whole river in both directions and swam the lake up and down.
In those three trunks that go one after the other, only consumables lie.
There are no recipes.

A
AgentVALVO 05.03.22

Thiobat
liqueur from mandrake and cherry liqueur for alcohol is definitely sold at the tavern Seven Kotov

c
cold light 05.03.22

Solomonovich
And which side did you swim from? On the side that goes south or the one that goes north? The necessary chests are from the north, I can take a screenshot of the approximate location of one of them (clotted), there a fisherman sits on the pier during the day, the pier protrudes far into the water, a noticeable place. And at what level did you swim there? I loot these chests at the very beginning of the game and there are definitely recipes there (game version 1.3)

S
Solomonovich 05.03.22

Cold light
I have version 1.2, my skills are pumped to the maximum, so I swim in the middle of the river along the bottom, and you can even see what lies far on the shore.
These chests lay in the area from the pier to the bridge where the cart of the Temerians drowned.
Under some one of the networks.
And it is clear that the camp of the Nilfs is located on the north side.
In the south, only the village is narrow.

S
Solomonovich 05.03.22

What level?
Well, since I have already studied almost the entire skelig, then level 50.
Where else can you find this muck.
It seems that even the recipes are almost all collected.

c
cold light 05.03.22

Solomonovich Yes, those same chests ..... I’m very sorry, it’s really not that, I swam myself now, there’s no recipe for rebis, I had a decoction of noon, a decoction of katakana, a decoction of nebula and a decoction of forktail. In my defense, I’ll say that I really have rebis and cinnabar and I was sure that it was from these chests
Example of loot
Spoiler
Rebis recipe
Spoiler
Rebis found somewhere in the early levels, even before skellig

i
ilya1iz2 05.03.22

Solomonovich
The recipe for the rebis to be on Skelig with the druid, I don’t remember his name. The location of the fast transition Oak Genevir or something like that, this druid has a quest to become his student, after that you can trade with him, he generally has a lot of recipes I advise you to go through.

S
Solomonovich 05.03.22

Cold light
Ilya11
Thank you.
I already took the quest from the druid, but first I decided to complete at least one storyline to the end, and therefore I save the baron's family.
And he has already made all the decoctions, except for a few, where he regretted the monsters.

f
falcon 8 05.03.22

ManowaR