3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Pantiley9775 05.03.22 03:35 am

\"Evil eyes and evil hearts\" - impossible to complete the quest (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello!
This is my first time posting my issue on the forum. I usually find the solutions I need in topics already created by other users. But not at this time. Having studied many topics devoted to bugs in this quest, I was convinced that "Evil Eyes and Evil Hearts" is the most problematic mission in this regard.
My problem is this: I found dirt on Selina, Briala and Gaspard, earned 100% court reputation, turned all the gossip to Leliana, resolved the conflict without bloodshed and forced all three to work together, and arrested Duchess Florianna. At parting, he danced with his "soulmate". I was transported to Skyhold, as expected, but the mission was not completed. Hanging stage "Return to the ballroom." Because of this, there is no reward either as experience / influence points, or as a drop (the Mask of the Grand Duchess is not in the inventory). Accordingly, in the headquarters of the command there is no plot mission "The Fruits of Pride", which a priori follows the previous one .. Nevertheless, they allow me to judge Florianna and decide on the appointment of a new High Priestess.
I went through this quest again, made other decisions,
I am attaching screenshots.
I believe in you. Please, help.

0 Comments
Sort by: