3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Roxoronline 05.03.22 03:35 am

Activation key blocked (Farming Simulator 15)

i have the same problem...how can i fix it?
13 Comments
Sort by:
f
firefox 05.03.22

buy the game

R
Roxoronline 05.03.22

can i download it somewhere?

R
Roxoronline 05.03.22

otherwise you don’t want to spend 30 euros on a game

S
Strelec snake 05.03.22

Roxoronline
Have you just come from the woods? On torrents, download, rutor, rutreker, etc. There, the games are already patched, hacked and all DLCs are included.

S
Strelec snake 05.03.22

And in general, where does the name of the topic "network game"??

_
_Grads 05.03.22

Moreover, over the network, that is, you can’t play on such pirates through an office server ... Download from wherever you want, but if you haven’t bought the game, then play alone at home ... It’s immediately clear who is from the forest here ...

K
KENTSS 05.03.22

There are Farming Simulator 15 keys for 440 rubles, details in the group https://vk.com/farming_simulator_15?w=wall-75420436_2092

k
krot1986 05.03.22

This also got interesting. Maybe all the same somehow you can play without buying a key? Well, there are key generators or pirate servers, or something like that. And here is another such moment, on Steam the game currently costs about 900 rubles, on an Internet the keys are sold for 450-500 rubles, a scam or ... ???

n
nikafor 05.03.22

Key generators are full of "viruses" so far. The antivirus goes crazy with it, and the keys on the Internet for 400-500 rubles, most of all, a scam for the greedy and suckers.

_
_Grads 05.03.22

We must first realize why we need a network game ... is there anyone to play with? ... ready to go and help someone, with the equipment that he will provide, and most likely at a certain time to do the same type of work for hours - say a combine harvester - a warehouse and without any special options? ...the option of entering the map without the "owner" is only on separately removed, paid servers, and money - the ability to buy / sell something only from him ...
If there is no familiar team, no one will let you into the map just like that, and no one will come to you, and the cards that are not closed with a password are full of "adequate" ones - make a couple of accidents, drive equipment into the water, and all the "charm" ... is it worth straining because of this?
First of all, you need to find someone to play with and understand why you need a network game, then the team will tell you what and how ... both the Internet traffic and the computer need very good, otherwise it will lag both for yourself and for those who play with you .. .

k
krot1986 05.03.22

Grads
Beautifully answered! As for the Internet and the computer, everything is in order, but there really is no team. A network is needed, because. It's boring to play alone. Although to be honest, I still do not fully understand the meaning of the network game. But your answer dispelled some smoke)))) Thank you!

t
titimity 05.03.22

I can’t connect to a friend (and he also to me) to play together over the network, but we connect to other players on other servers without problems, the Internet speed is excellent (help, maybe someone knows what kind of x ... i)

a
alexey1655 05.03.22

tell me bought a key I can create a session and connect to other players I can’t do what