3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Orogon 05.03.22 03:35 am

Finished the game, didn't get the achievement. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Completed the game on the "Death" difficulty level. I never lowered the difficulty for the game, I went through everything only on "To the death!". And now it has passed, the screensaver with Dandelion's words has passed, I appeared in Kaer Morhen and that's it - there is no achievement. Is this a patch bug or what?
12 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marquess 05.03.22

Orogon

may not have done everything, right?

O
Orogon 05.03.22

Marquess
Achievement was supposed to appear immediately after the passage. So I had it the first time. Buttercup's words passed and the achievement "Surprise Child" appeared (beat the game on any difficulty level). The second passage is only on "To the death!". I passed the game. There should have been an achievement. But she is not. This is the problem. Your question is not clear to me.

B
Briks 05.03.22

They say that with the latest patch, there are problems with achievements ...

S
Spartan Soap 05.03.22

GOG version? It's just that the achievement for the quest "High Stakes" does not count for me either.

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

same problem

B
Briks 05.03.22

SpartanSoap
Achievements are also broken on Steam, if anything...

O
Orogon 05.03.22

SpartanSoap
No, I have Steam. Looks like a patch

E
Ex021 05.03.22

Orogon
yes it's because of the patch. I have the same problem

S
SaidcoreyRomance 05.03.22

waiting for patch upon patch

K
Kyuubi 05.03.22

This is because of the patch, wait for the next patch and go through the ending again.

S
Spartan Soap 05.03.22

Orogon,
I completed this quest before the patch.

Z
ZzzRed 05.03.22

Orogon
If you're telling the truth, then handsome and respectful;) But I don't know about the achievement. Maybe it's just a bug and bad luck. Maybe he didn't do everything. Maybe because of the patch. But most importantly, we know that you completed the game on Hard.