3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
j
jok9mm 05.03.22 03:35 am

Can't unlock "Dendrologist" achievement (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Can't unlock achievement:
Dendrologist
Get all the skills of one branch.

Maybe I’m doing something like that, I opened the skills both horizontally and vertically, but it’s no use, the achievement does not appear, I even tried to open all the skills. Who has an achievement, how did you open it?

Spoiler

17 Comments
Sort by:
N
Norman Bates 05.03.22

You need to open ALL skills of one branch. That is, in general, EVERYTHING is either in the red branch, or in the blue, or in the green, and not just horizontally or vertically.

j
jok9mm 05.03.22

Norman Bates
So that all skills would be completely filled to the end 55 for example?

N
Norman Bates 05.03.22

JokeSTeRnew
It is not necessary to the end, the main thing is that they are open, that is, at least one skill point should be spent on each skill.

j
jok9mm 05.03.22

Norman Bates
Well, I have a screen under the spoiler, everything is open there. If completely, then this 60 lvl is needed, but it’s not really possible to earn it on the 3rd difficulty

N
Norman Bates 05.03.22

JokeSTeRnew
Just to open all the skills in the same branch of the swordsman, you need 35 skill points, which is quite realistic to earn by the middle of the game. I don’t know about it completely, but if it wasn’t possible, then there wouldn’t be an achievement, as for me)

Do you have a GOG or Steam version of the game? If GOG, then there is probably some kind of glitch. I just checked it myself, the achievement really does not open. Even with full pumping, although this may be due to cheats, because the experience had to be thrown in order to fully pump.

L
Legion1130 05.03.22

Looks like you're a bit overwhelmed

A
Aziflow 05.03.22

In patch 1.07, they wrote that one of the problems that appeared was that some achievements were broken. So maybe because of this you are not given an achievement.

j
jok9mm 05.03.22

Norman Bates
I have a steam version

j
jok9mm 05.03.22

Legion1130
Yes, it swam collecting questions, I also sold a lot

j
jok9mm 05.03.22

Aziflow
And I think it's nonsense and so, and so I open them, and nevermind. Suspend the passage or something until they honor it, otherwise I won’t open some achievements.

C
Cucumber312 05.03.22

CDPR achievements in the incentive are broken, wait for the patch.

B
Bupycop 05.03.22

JokeSTeRnew
It is necessary to transfer all 12 skills to active ones, and not learn the skills of one school.

j
jok9mm 05.03.22

Bupycop
I endured, zero sense

S
Shreps 05.03.22

JokeSTeRnew
learn everything or you got lucky and your reach doesn't work after 1.07

K
Kyuubi 05.03.22

Now many people have a problem with achievements after installing patch 1.7, so you will have to wait for a new patch to unlock this achievement.

L
LinarG 05.03.22

Faced the same problem after patch 1.07.
The solution was to open all the skills in the 4th branch (Skills): the sun and stars, eagle eye, etc.

j
jok9mm 05.03.22

LinarG
Unfortunately, this did not solve the problem (