3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stelka2211 17.11.19 01:00 pm

Run out of arrows (Tomb Raider (2013))

I have completed the arrows are nowhere to be found, and I have to shoot from Kamet...what to do???
10 Comments
Sort by:
I
ILdar07 17.11.19

Comet is always there, regardless of the number of available arrows. To shoot the comet, it is necessary to use the second fire mode. By default the middle button of the mouse.

T
TIGERblacK 17.11.19

This is necessary so topout and try not to even click on it :D

s
santina 17.11.19

When there is no arrows, bow can not be selected. That's the problem. I have two firearms with cartridges - just switch between them!

I
ILdar07 17.11.19

http://forums.playground.ru/tomb_raider_2013/778068/

S
SkyGame 17.11.19

I'm embarrassed to ask,but where do you put all arrows in the sky or what to shoot?

v
voronkov93 17.11.19

Can't answer the guy. I, too, was modelsa long. But simply click 1 like fire arrows, then it will pull out the bow and will use a rocket!

P
Pasha Pashok 17.11.19

Please tell me the password for arrows ,have the arrow to bind the rope to the pole and to go . ,.Nor back nor in front of it is impossible (

N
NightVamp 17.11.19

What is the password? Just stand next to the pole and released the comet, she binds a rope.

A
Aleksandr Forostinskiy 17.11.19

santina
Bow can be selected even when there are no arrows.Just press the number 1 Button to shot a fiery arrow.And then on SKM shoot an arrow with a rope.Even if in stock, no arrows.

Y
Yulikka 17.11.19

Can't get through ! The problem with fire arrows, Lara shoots not arrows , and cord!!! What to do?!? Arrows like there, but instead the cord as I go to just the arrows???!