3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22 03:35 am

Unfree Novigrad (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

After the last patch, the quest went from completed to failed. What could be the problem ?
18 Comments
Sort by:
A
Adamatist 05.03.22

Nikotinoz_
exactly the same problem, and with the quest "the most dangerous criminal of Skelige" the wolfpaw does not die!

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

as always: fixed one thing - the other went to hell

H
Hirok 05.03.22

Nikotinoz_
99 small bugs in the code 99 small bugs in the code Remove one, patch another 117 small bugs in the code.

K
Kost2006 05.03.22

Same stuff

v
vovastij 05.03.22

I have the same, one task failed, the second is not executed ..
How many more patches will we have to wait?

T
Temporum 05.03.22

The same thing, "Unfree Novigrad" failed, thank God "The most dangerous criminal Skellige" I completed before the patch))

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 05.03.22

And failed at what point? if on the one where you were supposed to go home to tris (by letter) then this is not a bug. At the end you will see the consequences of your actions (more precisely, without actions)

T
Temporum 05.03.22

Yaroslav Bondarev
And here Triss? This is a quest to find a treasure unlocked with three keys taken from three criminals in Novigrad.

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

Yaroslav Bondarev
"Unfree Novigrad" is a treasure hunt mission, Triss has nothing to do with it

Y
Yaroslav Bondarev 05.03.22

Damn, I mixed up the quests, well, who doesn’t happen to)

K
Kost2006 05.03.22

I went to the tab with notes, read it again, the quest went to the task section, everything completed the quest, went to the completed section. So everything is ok.

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

I also completed this quest over time,

but after beating the game (10 minutes ago) the quest "Cases of national importance" (on the murder of Radovid) became failed, although we killed the king himself, and it was even shown in the credits ... I don’t understand anything

T
Temporum 05.03.22

Kost2006
Nikotinoz_
How did you manage to complete the quest? I have this situation:

Repeated reading of papers does not help.

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

Temporum
at night in Novigrad found a continuation of this quest and completed

a couple of bandits asking for help finding their "friend", who turns out to be a witch hunter who owes them a couple of kilograms of fisstech

T
Temporum 05.03.22

Nikotinoz_
I would be grateful for a hint where exactly in Novigrad are these couple of bandits)

R
Ryogi Shiki 05.03.22

Temporum
I have no idea, randomly stumbled at night

K
Kost2006 05.03.22

If I'm not mistaken, a couple of bandits were standing near some kind of market.

T
Temporum 05.03.22

That's it, I found it, if anyone is interested, a couple of bandits are standing here

if you talk, the quest will activate again and continue