3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Artorius1 05.03.22 03:35 am

Texture Flicker (Wolfenstein: The New Order)

From the very beginning, flickering of textures is almost constantly observed, especially when turning and moving. System core i5 3.6 Ghz, AMD radeon r280x, 8gb, 120 ssd, windows 7 64.
I installed everything from redist and direct and all vcredist. Latest drivers from AMD. Tried graphics settings from low to high. How to be?
7 Comments
Sort by:
s
sEntet1c 05.03.22

This is clearly related to the video. Try reinstalling the firewood again, or most likely AMD will release a beta catalyst, or wolf will develop its own patch.

A
Artorius1 05.03.22

sEntet1c
were beta 14.4, demolished the AMD clean utility and installed official 14.4.
Beth is not fresh.
That there was a hemorrhoid with the rage, what is there. What's the point of releasing raw games?

s
sEntet1c 05.03.22

Artorius1
The engine is like this. It seems that only Carmack understands him and it only seems to him.

[
[_LeoN_] HUNTER 05.03.22

Artorius1
Try to download 13.9 CCC, maybe it will work, climbed in the driver? try to put some restrictions, turn off unnecessary tessellation, reduce the anisotropy

s
serial86 05.03.22

At one time, I also had flickering in games. Then I reset the nvideo settings and the glow disappeared.

A
Artorius1 05.03.22

serial86
I don't have nvidia and there are no flickering in other games.

Z
Zibenkek 05.03.22

Put fresh firewood on the video card. Set the graphics settings to minimum, turn off v-sync. Quit the game. And then, after changing the graphics settings, restart the game. Remove anti-aliasing altogether, high anisotropy, high cache, 64 frames.