3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mirel 05.03.22 03:35 am

Your systems and your FPS in the game. (Batman: Arkham Knight)

The guys became interested in how bad / good everything is. If it’s not difficult to write plz:

1) Your system:
I) Processor
II) Video card (cross / sli cards) + does SLI / Crossfire
III work in Batman) RAM
IV) Windows (for the sake of interest, suddenly it’s better on some Windows)

2) Your settings in the game (everything on ultra + nvidia chips are all on / anti-aliasing is on textures medium shadows minium + nvidia smoke and everything / everything on minium + nvidia features are cut down ...)

3) Your fps (for example 1-20 fps) - the more detailed the better (for example, in a Batmobile when driving around the city 5-20 fps, when flying in the rain 5-15 fps, when walking on the street 10-25 fps and in buildings 20 -40 fps).

I hope someone will answer - thanks.
32 Comments
Sort by:
A
Andrey Chervonenko 05.03.22

Alex_Pro
have you ever played it? The Russian language was returned on the very first day by the evening with the help of a micropatch ....

n
nik.net 05.03.22

I pass the game calmly, I don’t understand why there is so much noise? Vista system, i7-3770k, 670-4giga. 8 - RAM. Nothing wrong with the game. Stable 30 frames, both by car and without it. On the included NVideo chips with drawdowns up to 25 - not critical.

S
SP minus 05.03.22

the game is ported so be glad that they gave you something

A
Alex_Pro 05.03.22

andrey chervonenko
No, damn it, I didn't play! I'm just sitting here writing about the fact that I have problems with the game. What stupid questions? Go to my Steam profile and see if I've played it or not. I did not have a Russian language, and this was because (as they explained to me) that I bought a key for the game in a third-party store. In any case, I have already set up the Russian language, not without someone else's help, of course. I even wrote about it on the forum, where they actually helped me without any show off and raids.
nik.net Of
course, you are a great lie, my friend.

s
serg 123 05.03.22

Will the 550ti be playable or not?

N
Nikita Bogushevich 05.03.22

serg 123
The same question, such a de card :(

A
Andrey Chervonenko 05.03.22

Alex_Pro
so I looked at your profile ... and I also bought the game in a third-party store and the Russian language was really absent in it for the first few hours, but then a micropatch arrived in the incentive and everything went back to normal ... maybe those who complain auto-updates disabled? I can’t understand why they’re downvoting, that is, if everything goes fine on my configuration and there is a Russian language, then everyone gets burned from this? The person above wrote that he plays on I7 and gtx 670 and he has a stable 30 fps and he was downvoted .... people, what's wrong with you? Well, let's see how many minuses my average fps is worth... my game runs at an average of 55fps with rare drawdowns up to 38-40, everything is on ultra and, of course, Nvidia's chips are included .....

j
jkmax 05.03.22

andrey chervonenko
Plus, but in any case, not everything is on ultra)

j
jim66694 05.03.22

Video card from nvidia, but chips with smoke and paper do not work, why?

v
vert 05.03.22

i5-4670k
16 gb
GTX 970

70-80 FPS in game. But due to poor optimization, there are short-term drawdowns up to 50, and because of these jumps, it is not very comfortable to play.

S
Strelok325 05.03.22

Intel Core i5-4210 2.5 GHz
Nvidia GTX 850m 2 Gb
12 Gb

Everything on high, except for smoke and particles
30 fps, but sometimes there are drawdowns. Mostly when you ride in the Batmobile. It's quite comfortable to play

v
vert 05.03.22

I overclocked the video card to the level of GTX980, in Batman now it's up to 100 FPS (at max without nvidia chips)
But you still can't play, because of the sagging. Especially in the Batmobile.