3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Chilya 17.11.19 01:00 pm

Explanation stat, races and skills. (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)

(Play the game without the Russian language I have everything in English so that as they translated don't know)

The very first thing that affects stats is your appearance. Namely, the height and weight of the character.

growth
The higher your character, the more his health.
The lower your character, the faster it(the game has no stats for speed so that is the only way to affect it).
weight
massive = the starting stats are physical attack will be increased, and the stats Ki attacks will be lowered.
thinner = starting stats Ki attack will be increased, and the stats for physical attacks will be lowered.

The choice of range, melee or balance at the end of character creation does not affect the stats, it only determines the starting techniques of the character.

Floor
The gender of your character also affects the stats.
Female characters have an initial predisposition to Ki attacks.
Male characters have an initial predisposition to physical attacks.

Collecting 7 Dragonballs you can reset the stats, and change height and weight(Change these two options also affects the stats) of the character.
All 7 Dragonballs distracting from the time patrol.
the easiest way baramasia/quest 12, the patrol appears right in front of the player(not appeared do restart mission), defeat him, if you give material - do restart the mission if you give a key item(this is dragon ball) - pass the mission, in the end will give the dragon ball in the form of rewards.
(give 2 of the subject so that we do not restart the mission until I saw all the items received)

Passive
Majin - M=high health, low speed. F=high speed, low health.
At max stamina increases defense(damage taken is reduced by 25%).
Earthlings - Ki self-recovering.
At maximum Ki attack is increased(by 20%)
Hints - used items( 50%) more effective health is restored when it is below 70%.
"Race Friezes" - when health is below 50% speed increases.
Sajan - M=high duration buffs. W=increased recoverability of Ki and stamina.
attack power increases at low health(below 25%)
Super Saiyan/Super Vegeta - Techniques available only to the race of Sayan.
super Saiyan 1 +2% physical attack +1% Ki attacks. the use of techniques not limited + lowers physical damage received by 10%(and increases all stats by 1%)
super Saiyan 2 +5% physical attack, +2% Ki attacks. the use of techniques not limited + lowers physical damage received by 10%(and increases all stats by 3%)
super Vegeta 1 +3% Ki attacks, +1% physical attacks. the use of techniques not limited + key lowers received damage by 10%(and increases all stats by 1%)
super Vegeta 2 +5% Ki attacks, +2% physical attacks. the use of techniques not limited + key lowers received damage by 10%(and increases all stats by 3%)

Kaioken/x3/x20 - available to all races amplifier's abilities(together with Super Saiyan/Super Vegeta does not work)
Kaioken - increases all stats by 10%
Кайокенх3 - increases all stats by 15%
Кайокенх20 - increases all stats by 15% + all that usually uses stamina will not be spend it(moving back and protective techniques).

P. S. If you have questions ask!
260 Comments
Sort by:
C
Chilya 17.11.19

After passing the main company has a secret mission opening 3-4 characters(Bardok(father of Goku) and the Legendary Super Saiyan broly).
To open them you have to gather 5 crystals.
1. you can get for completing the main company.
2. need to talk to the NPC(near the place where you can take jobs parent company).
3. on a mission/quest 49.
4. on a mission/quest 14, 18 and/or 42.
5. on a mission/quest 2, 21 and/or 32.

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Characters:
super Saiyan 4 Gogeta
super 17
Omega Shenron

you can open gathering 7 Dragonballs and making a wish I want more of the characters(one character for 1 desire to open all the characters have to collect 7 Dragonballs as much as 3 times)

Super Saiyan 4 Goku - opens after going through all 55 missions/quests.

Vegito - mission/quest 37(beat easily)

n
nah.nad 17.11.19

thank you

A
Alesha 17.11.19

and who made all desires? for example, I want a new ultimate attack of what does that mean ? and you can just knock ?

E
Egor Filisteev 17.11.19

Help, knocked out all except the last (last 6 stars don't fall, 20 games played), what to do?

E
Egor Filisteev 17.11.19

The Kil
Help, knocked out all except the last (last 6 stars don't fall, 20 games played), what to do?

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Alesha
Absolute attack and a super attack that gives the dragon can not be beat. He gives 2 absolute(one for the desire) and 6 super attack(3 for the desire).

Wishing you to get a full set of clothes(from Indiga Z, AKA journey to the West(the story inspired the author to create manga dragonball)), wishing that cool item you can get a stick which was with GG in the first season.

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Egor Filisteen
Try to do as I wrote. Better way just no.
And there indeed win patrol is not hard and you got the ball or not immediately obvious.
It's the system randomly once passed the mission to Z and nothing is gained by playing the same mission the second time I almost lost and was a mission to B while receiving all absolute attack and gear is like.
So I have to suffer and suffer.

B
Black Onix 17.11.19

thanks for the topic, another would be to understand the principle on which the progress of the training of trainers depends on progress in learning? How often do you use of theirs skills? Or just need to pass a certain number of jobs?

E
Egor Filisteev 17.11.19

The Kil
I do, but she did not fall.
And the 2nd job is worse?

d
dante2550 17.11.19

Egor Filisteen
Well, there are easy opponents. And patrol easily appears

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Exorsist
importance
1. the rank for completing missions(d,c,b,a,s,z higher is better).
2. the use of skills tutor.
3. the presence of a mentor in the team(if the player's health drops below 50%, the presence of a mentor was in vain)

speaking of mentors, after completing all 4 missions of a mentor, they give their absolute attack. While using this attack, Z will appear on the entire screen(but not always), but behind your back will be the spirit of your mentor is reinforced absolute attack(she's at least 25% stronger).
If you change the coach this trick will not work.

E
Egor Filisteev 17.11.19

The Kil
Can you tell which desires, what gives?

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Egor Filisteen
As I already wrote I have the game in English, so I don't know how that is called in the Russian version.
Do not scold, but since it is necessary then write(as I can).
I wish money/I want money - 500 000 (it is very small, this amount of money for a half hours to farm)
I want to grow/I want to grow up - will increase your hero by 1 level (generally not advised)
I want to get stronger/I want to be stronger - give 2 pieces amplifiers/crafting.
I want more characters/want more characters - opens the characters(which read above)
About super attack and absolute attack already wrote, but can you clarify that the absolute attack of the norms one is owned by super 17 and the other omega shenron and Meera.
I want second chance in life/you want a second chance in life - to reset the stats.
I want rare item/want a rare item - the staff(Nabo)
I want to dress up/I want to put on a full set of clothes(what I wrote above).
I want to drop-dead gorgeous/I want to be beautiful - allows you to change the appearance.

PS I'm not Russian so don't scold for my writing.

E
Egor Filisteev 17.11.19

The Kil
Tell what stats are best to download for si(male).

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Egor Filisteen
almost all Sayan found spam Ki attacks, for Super Saiyan/Super Vegeta = infinite energy.
How do you want it to pump depends on you, but for maximum efficiency we suggest to pump
100 in damage of Ki attacks
50(too much Ki is also a problem to charge it for a long time) to key(if you're going to use a super Vegeta, if you want to use super Vegeta 2 vichevy 75 or more(the difference between super and super Vegeta веджита2 in stats is very small, but super веджита2 takes a lot more energy per second))
the remaining 87(or how many you got left) in health.
-at the same time put on the costume of GT Goku or suit 4 stars(they have the same stats)

charge Ki, to become super Sanam/super vegito and urine all left and right.

the near-carnage variant Kacha Saiyan(well, at least effective) is not present(the time will try to swing Sayana on melee, if you can accomplish your goal).

E
Egor Filisteev 17.11.19

The Kil
Recommend absolute ability to spam during the Super si ( where to get it or beat?).
I'm level 38 (I have 111 points) that schyas to download?

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Egor Filisteen
100 in damage of Ki attacks
11 in key

pix.PlayGround.ru
an absolute attack of the mentor 1, or an absolute attack of the mentor 2.
1. the fastest of all attacks such as great balls of energy which has many if you get caught.
2. very fast attack ignores block and armor of the enemy with a very short animation(which is very important and useful).
you can get it from mentors themselves.

E
Egor Filisteev 17.11.19

The Kil
the city did not find them. Where to find them?

C
Chilya 17.11.19

Egor Filisteen
They will spawn randomly appear anywhere and anytime.
The first can only appear after the mission where you have to beat him, and the second should be available from the start.