3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Solidar 05.03.22 03:35 am

help with one quest affecting the ending (spoilers) (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Actually I went through the game for the first time, I didn’t look on the Internet for the best way to go for the best ending, I played as my heart told me. I went through all the side quests before the finale, as a result, the genus species won, having arranged a bloody gebnya for sorcerers, the emgyr was killed by its own opposition, prosperity in Skellige, ciri became a witcher, Geralt remained with Triss in a carpet, eating fresh pastries, in between carnal pleasures and rare witch orders.
And now the question is: how did I screw up the quest to assassinate the genus species? Those. At first, as far as I remember, I completed the quest where I saved the thaler from the trolls in the cave, then I said goodbye to him. And that’s all, I waited for the next quest lines to appear, but in the end I didn’t see any movement and forgot until I went through the whole game and saw the ending, in which I actually wasn’t satisfied with the case with the species.
5 Comments
Sort by:
d
dimakozhanov 05.03.22

Solovat
And now the question is: how did I screw up the quest to assassinate the genus species? That
is, One moment decides,
Spoiler, when you catch Filip in Dijkstra's baths, Dijkstra stands at the exit of the bath and demands to give him Filip, there are two or three options:
1) Tell Dijkstra some information, he lets you go with Filip and says go to which then a warehouse, you come there, they offer you to kill Radovid.
2) You push Dijkstra and break his leg, there will be no quest after that.
3) I do not remember if there is a third option.

S
Solidar 05.03.22

thanks, I thought that it was not worth it
Spoiler Spoiler
to break Dijkstra's leg: D
eh, replaying the game is reluctant, it will be necessary to look for saves.

V
Vindly 05.03.22

A second and Thaler from the trolls does not need to be saved (task Deadly conspiracy)? this is the beginning of a series of quests to kill Rodovid

+ the task of Roche Oko for the Eye
+ the task from Rodovid himself Enemy of the people
After the battle in Kaer Morhen there will be a task of the Cause of National Importance ...

correct me if I'm wrong

K
KamikazE 05.03.22

Vindly
These quests may have started, but they can be squandered on purpose and not out of ignorance. But in the baths, the continuation of the quest is not a problem at all, given the specifics of the answers.

d
diablo_7_13 05.03.22

Vindly
is right