3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kot55546 17.11.19 01:01 pm

The game does not see gamepad logitech dual action (Shadow of the Tomb Raider)

Good day,faced with the problem ,using the x 360ce emulator is configured without problems when you start the game you hear a sound that joystick picked up the game but the game does not work on the last two parts of the game works fine with the same emulator ,tried different options with xinput 1.3 1.9 etc but all muffled ,emulator x64 Windows 10 ka fire wood all last ,can someone faced?please help.
11 Comments
Sort by:
s
slawdos 17.11.19

I neznanke the emulsion off and nothing worked. Neskazhu exactly what xinput picks up but I have deci such xinput1_1.dll - xinput1_4.dll, xinput9_1_0.dll. However I have the old rumblepad2 but it works. And in the game folder, nothing is copied.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1swnKgBgvzUHeQj3lc3jB08pWBF24wC0S

A
Apokalipsis113 17.11.19

Steam has all the tools for catching-up controllers, emulation and settings. Try imennno through it.

k
kot55546 17.11.19

when I use Big Picture through steam for gamepad does not work properly and the buttons of the keyboard(space, shift, etc.) and some don't work..just the last part when emulator xbox button..A B ,and I on your controller know as the our father where these buttons though they signed 1234 but I've had it for ten years!! used an emulator to play these games and never problems was not apart of this game((

k
kot55546 17.11.19

slawdos
You have all DLL from ticks are in the emulator?

k
kot55546 17.11.19

slawdos
it turns out you have it separately not in the game folder but before you play you just launch and run the game?I just used to always throw in the game folder where ekzeshnik set up but then didn't run, never did the emulsion to just launch the game and everything worked

B
BezNika1 17.11.19

Using Logitech Gaming Software doesn't work ?
https://support.logitech.com/ru_ru/product/dual-action-gamepad-product/downloads

b
b6611 17.11.19

kot55546
I use a Logitech F510 gamepad(the position of the switch. X). Setting the Incentive = Controller/Main settings (All the tick is removed, except for the option Guide Button opens Steam, found controller: Xbox360 Controller). In TR Settings/Gamepad/Enable STEAM INPUT = Auto. Works perfectly!

s
slawdos 17.11.19

kot55546
Choate I nenashel where there is show... Download my configuration with x360ce, see for yourself...
I also used to do it. Worked wrong. And then leave her hanging itself in the system tray Nitsche will not copy and it works.
SIG but in the game everything is default, no Stimul not included.

k
kot55546 17.11.19

thank you all found a solution to perhaps the single correct)) went out and bought myself a xbox gamepad)) have a nice day and good health to you and your family thank you for responsiveness!!

M
MadONYX 17.11.19

kot55546
Krzaczek. Just had to do so. )
But I also stepped on these rakes. Now 4 pada Xbox. And all Gud. Soccer 2 on 2 even fire

V
VASYPROST 17.11.19

Apokalipsis113
Through steam and really works! The best way, and percents does not load as the same emulator! Thanks for the idea, with the stim, bro! Works logitech dual action and without BIG PIC.