3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
spsbro 05.03.22 04:00 am

AMS New Horizons approached Pluto. What do you think about it?

The New Horizons space station reached the minimum distance between itself and the celestial body at 14.49 Moscow time, and it amounted to 12,500 km. The device was launched in 2006 and during this time it covered almost 5 billion km.
13 Comments
Sort by:
r
rPeBoJL 05.03.22

pretty [deleted]... what the hell?

W
Wing42 05.03.22

Wow... And what's next, beyond Pluto?

N
Negro paw 05.03.22

Grevol
Gorillaz?

r
rPeBoJL 05.03.22

Negro's paw
yes

Wing42
dumb ava)

v
vatsonification 05.03.22

To be honest, it's total bullshit. And so, it’s good that he flew, otherwise you never know what could happen to him in 9 years!

B
Balda716 05.03.22

nose right now, drunkenly erased / repainted pictures will be thrown into the network

To the heap:
Scientists from the USA cannot yet find an explanation for the strange behavior of the Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 spacecraft, which are currently the most distant objects from the Earth created by human hands.
The researchers concluded that both craft are being affected by an unknown force that slows them down.
Anomalies in the movement of both "Pioneers" were recorded by researchers John Anderson from the Jet Propulsion Laboratory in Pasadena and Michael Martin Neuto from Los Alamos National Laboratory. Scientists monitored the movement of vehicles using giant radio telescopes, united in a single network.
It was found that after crossing the orbit of Pluto, the Pioneers began to deviate from their trajectory. At all control points of measurements, the probes were not where they were supposed to be according to preliminary calculations. At the same time, scientists are absolutely sure that the gravity of the Sun at such a distance is clearly not enough to cause such changes.
There are various versions of what is happening. Some experts believe that both devices are affected by the so-called "black matter", others see the explanation in insufficient knowledge of the laws of gravity of deep space.
This issue will be discussed at a special conference organized by the European Space Agency in Paris. Scientists will discuss the details of the new space mission,
The Pioneer 10 and Pioneer 11 scientific missions have officially ended, but they continue their flight beyond the solar system. During the last radio session, the Pioneer 10 station was at a distance of 12.2 billion kilometers from the Earth.

scientists "give a tooth" about the fact that people are the only rational beings in the universe. Well, in some way, they somehow revealed this: they convened an assembly - in Paris, sat down in their cars, put on sparkling hats - from radiation, and went to look for intelligent life in all galaxies, on a planetary planet - dumb, not even one young they didn’t find a slightly intelligent worm, their mother, they rolled gasoline in vain ...

W
Wing42 05.03.22

Grevol
"stupid ava)"
They told me this, although I still did not understand what was dumb about her.

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Grevol
and why the heck?
Photos for NASA Instagram.

r
rPeBoJL 05.03.22

V-Nine
wow daragoy why [deleted] suck?)

for NASA's instagram, the
satellite gave them a selfie)

M
MunchkiN 616 05.03.22

flew quickly though.

It was found that after crossing the orbit of Pluto, the Pioneers began to deviate from their trajectory. There are various versions of what is happening. Some experts believe that both devices are affected by the so-called "black matter", others see the explanation in insufficient knowledge of the laws of gravity of deep space.
sofa experts. I flew there in an arbitral bomber. the reason is that there is shorter gas pushed out by the solar wind. it, in turn, is distributed there inhomogeneously and has a different density. When I pralital my front bumper was dented. dosih here on repairs in the garage stands.

R
Ruider 05.03.22

MunchkiN 616
So you flew near Pluto? I refueled there, saw a flying locomotive, apparently it was you.

s
signin 05.03.22

In these same Horizons, the percentage of the first curling iron costs like. By the way.

g
gtaman 05.03.22

Grevol
wow daragoy why [deleted] suck?)
Culture-multur, daragoy.

the satellite gave them a selfie)
No, he can’t take a selfie, this is the prerogative of the Curiosity rover. It is understandable, because it is a female.