3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Aglaya Almazova 05.03.22 04:00 am

SHARDS. Elizabeth's garden. how to get? (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

The question is actually this: how to get to this fragment? Apparently it is on a rock, but there is no access there. Where it shines, there is no shard. Stuck. All covered. If anyone can draw on the map how to pick it up or what to do?
spoiler
spoiler
5 Comments
Sort by:
A
Alexinho1995 05.03.22

Aglaya Almazova
There must be a job for the magician, he will lift the structure, and you will get a fragment, and if it's not difficult, make one more screen

a
alexandrovitch 05.03.22

V (m) button or on-screen magnifier

A
Aglaya Almazova 05.03.22

all. found.
Spoiler, you need to go around and interact with the destroyed bridge, then the bridge will be built and you can pick up the fragment.

suddenly someone just like me suffers from this garbage.

A
Aglaya Almazova 05.03.22

GRiDOX
is off topic. V- search for objects. and I know where the object is, it shone with me. I just had to find a way to this fragment. Yes, and the search is looking for bottles, and various treasures and days, fragments are already marked on the map, they do not need to be searched.
Alexander Stroev already wrote a little higher how she found it. Persian herself is a level 25 mage. there was just a lever, everything interacts, the bridge is being built by itself :) I just couldn’t get there ... only on the purple gale I climbed in one place ... I wouldn’t have climbed there just like that.

K
Khajiit 05.03.22

I did it with the help of an archer, a shot with a somersault back