3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Samuil2 05.03.22 04:00 am

FLYCAT tablets, who used them?

Has anyone come across FLYCAT tablets? How are they in games, can you tell me? The price doesn't seem to be very expensive.
10 Comments
Sort by:
r
rkil 05.03.22

I just heard that this is the first Belarusian brand and inexpensive. And what, do these tablets only do games for the most part, or am I mistaken?

k
karuzzzz 05.03.22

They have a good battery, they last a long time and the case is metal. LG displays, I think, are also on the level, generally interesting devices.

r
rkil 05.03.22

A good battery lasts about how many hours? Will it be possible to watch a movie or play a game for 3 hours?

k
karuzzzz 05.03.22

Here they test FLYCAT devices, tablets and keyboards, I think it will be interesting for you.
http://consulting.diva.by/showthread.php?t=14596

S
Samuil2 05.03.22

Thanks. Judging by what I read, it will at least fit for online games, like there were fights in the tests) Yes, and the screen is really pleasing, especially in combination with a small price.

k
karuzzzz 05.03.22

I would take part in such testing ...) It seems to me if the manufacturer is not sure about the product. then would not give left people , for the test.

r
rkil 05.03.22

karuzzzz Thanks for the link, it really came in handy. There are many opinions and there is something to build on. Not only is the color reproduction good, but also the camera

S
Samuil2 05.03.22

Maybe someone will be interested - a review of Flycat Unicum 7 on YouTube - There, by the way, it is also told about rutting.

r
rkil 05.03.22

Thanks for the link, really good and detailed review. Everything is clear and accessible. Now I'm thinking of buying such a tablet myself.

S
Samuil2 05.03.22

Yes, and here's more about the 8-inch tablet at the link - http://flycat-electronics.by/ru/catalog/tablets/flycat-unicum-8