3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22 04:00 am

Need advice on assembling a gaming PC no more than 40,000 rubles.

Hi all. Since I have no experience in assembling a PC, I am asking for help from you. What do I need to take in order to get into 40,000 rubles and not complain about lags in games. I will be very grateful to those who offer me. (Since I live in another country, I could use help from those who assembled PCs on the euro segment. For example, as in the country of France)
14 Comments
Sort by:
P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Look, for example, I want to play the third DotA battle counter and in Skyrim I can somehow buy elite denzhiros. These are the games I will play, and with my ability to make games work so that I feel comfortable

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Kek, and what kind of coolers to take?

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Thanks for the help, I'll look at the local store for what you advised me. Considering that I'm in another country, it will be ... Right now I'll count

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Damn. I'm sitting on the phone and it's inconvenient for me to surf the Internet, so sorry for the pauses ...

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Mom MSI Z97-G43
CPU Intel Core I5-4570
RAM Kingston HyperX Fury 8 GB DDR3 1600 MHz CL10
Video card MSI GeForce GTX 960 GAMING 2G

Everything else I think is not very important, since it does not play a special important role

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
I think that such a power supply will do quite well Corsair CX600 80PLUS Bronze

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
If you assemble the computer in this way, it turns out about 750 euros, which turned out to be about 45,000 rubles ...

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

I'll take SSD diarrhea
later, but which hard drives to take, I have no idea ...

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea

This assembly is rather controversial, so for me ...

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
A computer comes out for 800 euros, which is the norm for Europe, but the problem is that it is a little expensive for Russia ... We need to simplify something ....

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Hard can be taken for 500 gigs, so that there is a view and all sorts of programs and on ssd, for example, download steam

P
Philip Kozlov 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Msi x97 mata you can take this or even asus

G
GONE TO DTF 05.03.22

Diarrhea
i3 is generally not a topic for such a video card. it's better to take some fx 83 ~ right away.

You can take the motherboard asus b85m-g.

think about the volume of the screw, because the difference between 500 GB and 1 TB is generally a penny, and the volume is 2 times larger. It's better to pay a little extra at once than to suffer from a lack of space.

D
Digic_07 05.03.22

Diarrhea
Well, you are a super collector, how can you advise a stub for 15 thousand, it will turn out to be a downgrade