3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorokhodov 05.03.22 04:00 am

Settings crash on every launch (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

When installing dlc, every time you enter the game (I mean, not in the main menu, but already in the world), a window pops up that add-ons are installed and blah blah. I understand that this should not be, that is, when you first enter the game after installing the dlc, but not every time. But that’s okay, it didn’t really interfere. But after installing the last patch 1.7, every time you enter the game, a message pops up in the menu stating that the game has been updated and all settings have been reset. .Who had a problem or didn’t, but knows how to remove it, tell me.
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Saratov-KRAZ 05.03.22

uncheck files in my documents -read only

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 05.03.22

Saratov-KRAZ
And from which ones exactly?

S
Saratov-KRAZ 05.03.22

User.settings and User.settings.bak

V

Saratov-KRAZ
Tried, did not help

T
TponuH_ 05.03.22

Vlad Skorokhodov
In the documents folder and in the game itself, all the folders with settings, and at the same time, make sure that the settings match yours.
In the game itself, "twist" alt + tab, drive C documents, game folder.
There were also these "glitches" - corrected only in this way. Set it to "read only".
And so, by the way, did you set sweetFX by chance?
See for yourself the folders that were replaced.

V

TponuH
Thanks, let's try it right now. SweetFX did not install, so to speak, only the grass was removed from the additional things.

T
TponuH_ 05.03.22

Vlad Skorokhodov
Did you clean all the grass? Or 1/3? I cleaned it somewhere, but not all of it, I don’t remember where I found it.
Twisted himself in the files of the value.

V

TponuH
I downloaded the config from here with pg and replaced it with my own there, all the grass is removed except for the one that can be collected

T
TponuH_ 05.03.22

Vlad Skorokhodov
Here they paid a blog about patch 1.07, that the settings are being reset, so you are not alone.
I'm on 1.06. And after such blogs, I don’t even think about putting the 7th.

V

TponuH
yes, I also read about it