3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Glazoom 05.03.22 05:03 am

Problem with the quest \"Valuable Cargo\" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The game has already completely passed, I started to go through the remaining quests and remembered the quest "Valuable Cargo" in the White Gardens. On the first playthrough, it went without problems at the beginning, on the second playthrough, I forgot about this quest, and now at the end of the game, this merchant-sponsor, who is sitting on a log, is not active, sits for himself and the E button does not appear on top. I tried to meditate - to no avail. Version 1.07, maybe this is because of this latest patch?
3 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bupycop 05.03.22

NanoxeoN
Rather, this is due to the fact that that Nilfgaardian garrison left, and this merchant in one of the options can be handed over there, so the quest is not taken.

-
-dismal- 05.03.22

NanoxeoN

helps with the option - saving (preferably before taking the quest) moving to another loca (Vizima) ... he closed it himself - Daredevil races: For the glory of the goddess!, and with PG recently a person closed the quest with Roche)

G
Glazoom 05.03.22

-Dismal-
Didn't help, it was saved before the quest. I can’t even start it, I switched to vizima and back, anyway the merchant does not want to talk :(