3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
KOsMILE 05.03.22 05:03 am

Dressing room (FIFA 13)

The topic was created because there is a lot of flood / offtopic on the forums. Everything will be moved here.
114 Comments
Sort by:
O
OMGDOK 05.03.22

I have only 1 question how to do what could write text in fife? neither English nor Russian writes

G
Gerasimovich Anton 05.03.22

My question to knowledgeable people is this. On the site of the game there is the possibility of creating a game face for fifa 13. The same as it was in fifa 12. But when creating a virtual player in the game, it does not appear to load the game face, as it was in fifa12. So, whether this function works in the game or not (not yet, a patch will be possible). Who knows please answer. Well, or tell me maybe I'm doing it wrong. In fifa 12 it turned out to be done.

A
AlanDzagoev 05.03.22

Will it be possible to install a keyboard patch on a FIFA 13 license when it comes out without harming the license?

I
Ilyshko 05.03.22

OMGDOK
You're the problem! who knows the solution?

I
Ilyshko 05.03.22

Gerasimovich Anton
Go to the site of the game, and remove the game face! after doing it again, it will take 3 minutes and then you can add it to the game!

e
eminem20321 05.03.22

Also a problem with text input, tell me how to make it possible to write?

m
mec 05.03.22

And it's online

K
KOsMILE 05.03.22

How did he survive..

P
Penguintroll 05.03.22

strange that it didn't come out

B
Black Overlord 05.03.22

I can't start a multiplayer match, in the arena and the match doesn't start and I have to exit.

K
KOsMILE 05.03.22

I did the most

PS The second half didn't even start :)

e
eR1Zo 05.03.22

How do people use voice chat?

f
feegaro 05.03.22

eR1Zo is
better silently)))

K
KOsMILE 05.03.22

eR1Zo
is on all the time during the match, so it's better to turn off the microphone before the match.

e
eR1Zo 05.03.22

KOsMILE
understandable)) I still have a question that lags terribly online ... what can I do ??(

f
fcsm_ultras 05.03.22

eR1Zo
either provider or hardware

R
Rider Soft 05.03.22

eR1Zo
Why turn off the microphone, it's funny, for example, to crackle with an Italian. I played Netherlands-Inter once, so I shouted to him about the Scudetto and Turin, and he tried to say something wonderful in response

K
KOsMILE 05.03.22

eR1Zo
Either your opponent's Internet is crazy

M
Molarky24 05.03.22

ha on the network also lost to Liverpool 7 - 1 I was for CSKA)) just like in reality ..... Russian clubs are rather weak so far with strong ones .....

M
Molarky24 05.03.22

but it’s just a pity that in a game over the network you can’t communicate with the enemy, troll each other, so to speak, otherwise you stupidly play with him and that’s it. but I want to throw a couple of words at his address