3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
O
Odawing 05.03.22 05:03 am

Which hero do you think is the best? (The Lord of the Rings: Conquest)

Hello. I would like to know which hero do you think is the best. That is, not the hero himself, but which one is easier for you to play.
52 Comments
Sort by:
v
victorov 05.03.22

and even better mumak

H
Heliodor 05.03.22

better yet mumak
mumak is not a hero. This is an ordinary combat unit, well, the same as a troll or a soldier. Sauron is a good hero. I like his fighting style. He swings his mace coolly. Good spells too.

11Norbert11 05.03.22

gandalf

H
Heliodor 05.03.22

The spy of Sauron, I think it would be better for him to assign the label of a warrior, rather than a magician. Although it is strange that he carried and used the staff of Saruman. Oh yes, the Spy wanted to appropriate the Orgthank for himself, therefore becoming the master of Isengard. He then became the owner of the staff later ...

C
CanCanbI4 05.03.22

Can you be more specific about the staff?

H
Heliodor 05.03.22

Can you be more specific about the staff?
His staff is exactly like Saruman's. It just takes a look. I thought it was a significant fail. Look, you'll see.

C
CanCanbI4 05.03.22

I mean why did he want to take a staff for himself?

H
Heliodor 05.03.22

I don't know exactly why he wanted to... But according to the book, he wanted to be Governor of Isengard. Maybe there is some connection in this? I think there is.

C
Cleric 1 05.03.22

Gandalf

A
Apofenas 05.03.22

Gandalf would still block him, then he would just be invincible, but with the Nazgul they were disappointed, but they did most of the animation well, according to the film, the sorcerer king had less armor

H
Heliodor 05.03.22

Apofenas
in the film, the sorcerer king had less armor
It seems no less. His full armor is covered by a black robe. The film shows: boots, mittens, helmet and shoulder pads. In the game, everything is exactly the same.

N
NOMAD CAGE 05.03.22

ARAGORN RULES

E
Evil Dart Revan 05.03.22

Saruman. It would be cool to make the lightning stronger.
Apofenas
I agree with you about the Nazgul - disappointed.

G
Garrus-1994 05.03.22

Sauron, Herald of Sauron, Balrog, Witch-king.

A
Apofenas 05.03.22

Although, probably the coolest is King Theoden, he is completely cured with one phrase "forget about my wounds"

g
glashatai 05.03.22

Sauron is my favorite hero, I also like Faramir and the Herald of Sauron. Elrond is cool

C
CanCanbI4 05.03.22

Karsh and the Wizard King.

H
Heliodor 05.03.22

Karsh? Where is it? Change location. :)

x
xaosisis 05.03.22

And by the way, is there Theoden in the game? Please tell me how to play for him?

C
CanCanbI4 05.03.22

[8]
CanCanbI4
08:50
Karsh and the sorcerer king.

I made a mistake with the topic :-) There

is no Théoden in the VK world))

Therefore, he is not in the game either.