3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TheMatryoshkaCat 05.03.22 05:03 am

Walkers (Red Faction: Guerrilla)

People where to find anyone
47 Comments
Sort by:
p
popyuk 05.03.22

at construction sites in eos look for

T
TheMatryoshkaCat 05.03.22

and they are nowhere

S
Super Kote 05.03.22

What are walkers?

T

robots

T

where is eos

p
popyuk 05.03.22

Eos is the territory that opens after the mission with the big gun
from the badlands you go north and you will have EOS

p
popyuk 05.03.22

PlayGround.com
on the screenshot, the base with the Combat Walker is marked in black (appears constantly)
The construction site with the very two towers is marked in red, there I found two light walkers
, always happy to help

T

but heavy

S
Senistero 05.03.22

don't care about the walkers; PP on a turntable (flying pops) did anyone ride or is it not real? :)

N
NOCONTANINGFOLDER 05.03.22

like yes but just do xs

S
Super Kote 05.03.22

Screenshot this robot

p
popyuk 05.03.22

Which one specifically?
specify them there are three types

And I think it’s not realistic on a turntable ((
Look for a heavy walker in Parker or a free fire zone in one of the warehouses, I kind of spotted one there

S
Super Kote 05.03.22

I have seen robots. There are plenty of them everywhere. a particularly heavy bunch

p
popyuk 05.03.22

who needs the location of the walker in the marauders' campaign, write in a personal mail, I'll send it, it's just that the photo is not uploaded to the site

V
Vinny x 05.03.22

Here I found a small walker, after the mission when you need to clear the way for transport with medicines.
PlayGround.com

Z
ZeroFlash 05.03.22

Who knows where the combat walker is?

3aKeH 05.03.22

on the turntable, you really need to climb very high with the help of a reactive pack and shoot at everything, soon a turntable will appear right next to you on the mountain, take a sniper and remove the carrier, it will fall on the mountain and sit down ...

S
Super Kote 05.03.22

Here is where you can fly on a flying machine?

p
popyuk 05.03.22

ZeroFlash
I don't want to say that you are blind, so just look at the screen twelve posts above, there is a black base for the POP on which I found a combat walker (appears constantly, checked
) got up (because being on a high mountain, I managed to kill the pilot with a rifle with an x-ray, but the vert did not land, but fell like a stone and broke, only once it was half intact)
2) a picture of the vert itself with you inside, preferably in the air (otherwise you are a liar, excuses like cannot be repeated or I cannot make a screen are not accepted)

So we are looking forward to your screenshots

V
Vinny x 05.03.22

Yesterday I found a combat walker, if you look at the popyuk screen, then approximately in the middle between its marks. It stands on a hill, if you go from bottom to top, then to the left.
But I didn’t like the combat 1-walks slowly 2-except how to shoot, he can’t do anything else.