3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Thomas-Thanos 17.11.19 01:01 pm

The game hangs on the splash screen (Metro Exodus)

When you run first time everything was fine. On the second start booted on the third attempt, now no boot, just hangs on the splash screen (if you look closely,you can see the logos of the companies). Had a problem with lag, but like understood, now this. GTX 1060; i5 4670 3.40 GHz ; 16 GB of RAM
Driver new, cleaned cookies, third-party programs are closed
5 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kamazz007 17.11.19

I have this happen periodically. Previously treated with sarushka through experience, now it is loaded too hard but will propadaut sohranki. I solve this problem by rebooting the system unit and try again to run the game, does not always work out the first time, but it helps me.

O
Oleg Adrenalin 17.11.19

I think the problem is the high graphic settings, default try.I think it will solve the issue.

S
Skyscrew 17.11.19

Hi friends, exactly the same problem as described by the author and I, too, leave feedback please if anyone how to solve the problem.

D
Den 17.11.19

From the beginning it was. 3770к PECs 1070 16GB win 7, the other is the same, only the percent 4770к. Not once conjured. Nothing helped. Only the persistent attempts to run. When 3 times when 15. Released the last patch, there were references to the supposedly fixed hangs on the splash screen. I tried to run, and lo and behold, the first time it's working, and happy. The next day didn't go... 50 minutes I tried all possible ways, all to no avail. In short, I carried this misunderstanding with this fucking epixtar, to the best of times or until the game's release on steam. The last time I break off with bulletstorm and games for windows. More I never set foot there, as in this epic stor. I am sure that the problem is tied to this downservice. 2K on the wind for honestly bought a licensed game.

A
Ar4er2016 17.11.19

Weird, I was playing another version 1.0 (version Epic Store). No problems with the launch never happened. The truth is I have Windows 10 (computer profile). A friend is also Windows 7? There is no difference through which to run the game on Steam or in store Epic the game is the same everywhere.