3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RGC 05.03.22 05:03 am

Mouse sensitivity (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Skinte the screen from the menu, who is not difficult, where is the mouse control speed adjusted? I remember that it was, but now I can’t find it, I don’t understand a glitch or something. I only have the sensitivity of the mini joystick there, although I don’t use the gamepad at all
7 Comments
Sort by:
S
Solidar 05.03.22

the bug is annoying. It shows up there once in a while. You turn on the hardware cursor and the mouse sensitivity settings disappear.

R
RGC 05.03.22

Solovat
Okay, every other time, I don’t have any more. You will have to correct yourself.

S
Sakateka 05.03.22

Turn off the "Hardware Cursor" in the video settings. I also suffered for a long time, I thought it was a bug ...

Z
Zosma 05.03.22

Rock_n_Roll_7
It's impossible to play without it, the cursor "floats" behind your hand, is it really impossible to adjust the sensitivity with this option? Oo

R
RGC 05.03.22

Zosma
It seems a panacea has been found. Turn off the hardware cursor, set the desired sensitivity, turn on the hardware cursor. I seem to be fine now

Z
Zosma 05.03.22

Scopolamine
Mm, it's strange, I seem to quickly understand any such thing, but here I didn’t even think that it was because of the apparatus. the cursor can be cut off the mouse setting)))
Thank you! And then the camera around the witcher just "flies", and when playing Gwent, you often had to switch the sensitivity on the mouse, which is not very convenient.

A
AleXStein 05.03.22

Zosma
sensitivity is adjusted with the hardware cursor enabled by the "joystick sensitivity" sliders. changed it myself, checked