3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SwedovSandr 05.03.22 05:04 am

I bought the game on Steam, but it does not start (Alien: Isolation)

Bought Alien: Isolation today at 75% off. I installed it, I launch it - a black screen and the sign STOP WORK AI.EXE pops up and that's it ... there is no usual steam window with a key. The integrity check didn't help. Before installation, I removed the pirated version ... BUT, I reinstalled Windows, and did not launch the pirated version in the new system. Windows 10. All games fly ... but I don’t understand what’s wrong with this one.
15 Comments
Sort by:
A
Artilleryforward 05.03.22

SwedovSandr
Error accidentally not in this spirit: "Exception code: c0000005" ?

A
ArtySoldier 05.03.22

Many who switched to 10, various problems, errors and all sorts of nonsense became more frequent, if I were you I would return the game back or switch back to my old Windows

P
Pioneer08 05.03.22

new game return system
use it

S
SwedovSandr 05.03.22

Tru fan Folycha
Usually, before the first launch, a window pops up with the key
Artillery forward
No. Just stop working. I’ll delete the latest drivers
Hunter_2-1
Pioneer08
and re-download it, before rebooting ... if it doesn’t work after the second installation, then of course I’ll return the Pioneer08 game

B
Bully3run 05.03.22

Give me back the money, you can now. Keep playing pirate

s
seffko 05.03.22

the same problem was with Whatman Orijen, I had to go on a pirate

S
SwedovSandr 05.03.22

In fact, I had exactly the same problem with Anno 2070 a month ago ... now it was solved by deleting and re-downloading .... Maybe this method will help in this case too. I just hoped that maybe you could advise something else ... More than 6 hours to download...........

G
Grandshot 05.03.22

Check the integrity of the cache. You may not have to pump so much.
Or run the game in compatibility mode for Windows 8.17

A
Artilleryforward 05.03.22

SwedovSandr
>No. Just stop working. The drivers
are the latest I mean that it says there:
Spoiler
Although I think reinstallation will help, I think some of the ancient runtimes did not install.

S
SwedovSandr 05.03.22

Artilleryforward
Hunter_2-1
Grandshot
Thanks guys for the advice. Tomorrow I'll post what happened.

S
SwedovSandr 05.03.22

Grandshot
Hunter_2-1
Artilleryforward
In the settings of the video card, I turned off morphological filtering and the game began to start normally :) And who would have known ... I found this by poking

m
mclarens67 05.03.22

SwedovSandr, a normal person, like me, will wait for a full-fledged release of Windows 10, and not a raw technical preview from which you can notice a bunch of errors and other things - this is firstly, and secondly, set compatibility with 7 or 8 through the properties, but not the fact that through compatibility it will turn out. this is a technical preview

S
SwedovSandr 05.03.22

McLarenS67
And in the third cho?? :)
Before you get smart, you should have read at least the last post

m
mclarens67 05.03.22

SwedovSandr I read everything you wrote, and wrote my opinion about the top 10 and supported what was said about compatibility, do you have any more questions? :)

S
SwedovSandr 05.03.22

McLarenS67
why did you personally express your opinion to me if I already solved the problem ??? I could just say without my nickname at the beginning ... And then it would just be your opinion., which I am NOT interested in at all. Look, for example, you hammered a nail into the wall and hung a picture, and suddenly they tell you - so I would take this picture and, on the other wall, I would hit another nail and hang another picture. Where would you send such an adviser? :) That's it