3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
sonovv 05.03.22 05:04 am

What do you get for leveling up? (Counter-Strike: Global Offensive)

I play on DM servers from time to time as I don't like nagging in competitive modes.
not so long ago I noticed that levels appeared and the question arose why they? where they are not allowed to download them into the competitive mode because the level is low, although it used to be normal.
What do they give for leveling up and do items drop out more often there and are they better or, as usual, rubbish?
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sfyzuk 05.03.22

From level 3 you can play in competitions. It swings everywhere.

M
Man without conscience 05.03.22

Rilly can drop dragon lore? *goes to fuck in the cop 24 hours a day*

-
-SlashuuR- 05.03.22

Dragon Lore can only be dropped by those who purchased the Operation Bloodhound Pass.

R
Ret Ert 05.03.22

-SR-
Can you be more specific?

-
-SlashuuR- 05.03.22

Ret Ert
Dragon Lore is part of the Coblestone cannon collection (see all collections here: http://csgoitems.ru/ru/collections/all). After the update with the new rank system, a random weapon skin is dropped by the server once a week when the rank increases. For those who bought the pass, random weapons from the collections of Gods and Beasts, Dawn, Chik-Chik, Cash, Overpass and Coblestone are dropped by the server. For those who do not have an operation, weapons from these collections will not fall.

R
Ret Ert 05.03.22

-SR- Okay
, thanks.

m
madelzie 05.03.22

I'm level 14. Supreme In short, up to level 3 in public and on dmah, I sweated as much as I could xD didn’t play for a long time and this is the topic I got)) after the 3rd level you can already play mm)

N
Negih 05.03.22

madelzie
It really "hurts" when such ranks go public :) Oh, and I've had enough there ... in my address :D

m
madelzie 05.03.22

Negih
and don't say xD