3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
v
vmlos 05.03.22 05:04 am

Screamer quest, how to drop it with a bomb from a perch (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

quest screamer, how to drop him with a bomb from a perch. where to throw?
15 Comments
Sort by:
K
KOC 05.03.22

Use your witcher senses and throw it where the sound is coming from. You don't need to hit him, just scare him away.

a
al1716zgqg6b 05.03.22

get up and throw it on the top shelf

v
vmlos 05.03.22

threw about 50 bombs from all places. Can't get it to the top. They explode on impact with a wall.

v
vmlos 05.03.22

maybe you need to turn on the scope?

O
Old_Nick 05.03.22

Click on the pipka and hold - the sight will appear.
They talk about it in the tutorial, actually ;)

v
vmlos 05.03.22

in training they write that there are 2 modes, automatic and manual. does anyone know how it switches? I press on the pipe, immediately throws.

U
UnholyChaplain 05.03.22

vmlos
at you it is bad with reading chtoli? They answered you: "Click on the pipka and hold it - the sight will appear."

S
SilveGun 05.03.22

in the description for the quest, the name of the desired bomb is written, like

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 05.03.22

hold the mouse wheel and a crosshair will appear. Aim for the ledge and that's it

v
vmlos 05.03.22

Bill123
weren't taught as a child that it's not good to be rude? If you don't want to answer, don't answer. Normal people will answer. Your eyesight is bad, he wrote that he shoots immediately, with the button pressed.

U
UnholyChaplain 05.03.22

vmlos
, you also seem to be stupid if you forget what you write. About the fact that you press the button - yes, about the fact that you hold down the button - not a word. And I didn’t say anything rude, I just asked.

v
vmlos 05.03.22

Bill123
you will poke mom and dad. Respect for others is, above all, respect for yourself. I think they teach respect. the evil uncle will meet in real life and teach respect for the rudeness shown. the main thing is not to be late. thanks for the help.

U
UnholyChaplain 05.03.22

vmlos
notations are not required here. Yes, and in another place you will be clever, here it is of no interest to anyone. Got help, said "thank you" and left.

Y
Youxyxol 05.03.22

vmlos
You need to hold down the mouse wheel for a few seconds (manual), and not press and immediately release (automatic), and when the wheel is pressed, the sight will be visible, point where you need and release the wheel. But this has already been written about here before me.

v
vmlos 05.03.22

thanks to all. installed patch 1.07 and it helped. there must have been a glitch.