3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
AIK25 05.03.22 05:04 am

Windows 10 PRO 64bit won't start error 0xc000007b (The Witcher)

Faced such a problem, the game does not start, writes error 0xc000007b reinstalled direx, turned on NetFraemwork 3.5-2, it didn’t help what the drivers for the video are, the last ones are amd
9 Comments
Sort by:
T
Trestan 05.03.22

And why the hell did he even put a ten? Now get the consequences.

A
AIK25 05.03.22

Trestan in
order to increase performance on a little bit of his PC as they say agc grows in games. For me for GTA 5 and Tera, but my wife plays the witcher and it does not start

T
Trestan 05.03.22

Today I looked at the performance tests of games with a ten, you won’t believe it, but it is almost the same everywhere, and often worse.

E
Eugenij_BLR 05.03.22

AIK25
Try installing vcredist x32 and x64 (should be in one of the witcher folders). Then restart your computer.

A
AIK25 05.03.22

Trestan
and just today turned on the type says that the FPS has increased by 20 in tanks and in some other games

A
AIK25 05.03.22

Ewgenij_BLR
didn’t help, okay, maybe a glitch with firewood, maybe, or with something else, I’ll put it better tomorrow 7

T
Trestan 05.03.22

Tanks saw this as an exception, the wargame closely cooperates with the T-shirts, otherwise the dozen is still losing, look at the tests on YouTube

A
Analius 05.03.22

hahaha

S
Strepsils_Masondosa 05.03.22

* Launch the "Control Panel", where you select "System and Security", then click on "Administrative Tools". A new window will open
* In a new window, open "Local Security Policy" and select "Computer Configuration".
* In Computer Configurations, open "Windows Settings" and then open "Security Settings".
*Now open "Local Policy" and click on "User Rights Assignment".
* Right-click on the right to login as an administrator, and then select "Properties".
* Now click on the "Add Users or Groups" button, select the user you want to add to the policy and click OK.
* Close the "Local Security Policy" settings window.

It seems to be for 7 but it also works for 10