3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Anton Boykov 05.03.22 05:04 am

Mission "Franklin and Lamar" (Grand Theft Auto 5)

I carry out the mission at the very beginning, where you need to choose a wheelbarrow. and then it just hangs and this sound is nasty from the headphones.
9 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdroV 05.03.22

Characteristics of the PC write and how much it gives out on average.

A
Anton Boykov 05.03.22

AdroV
http://cs622927.vk.me/v622927450/26be4/YQkbWAtya2A.jpg xs
how much it gives out. in theory does not lie. but after a couple of minutes it crashes stupidly and nothing can be done at all. don't turn anything. stupidly through the button the computer has to be turned off

s
smile437 05.03.22

Anton Boikov
Maybe overheating or a problem with DX/Firewood
Is it only in a mission or during a free "walk" too?

A
Anton Boykov 05.03.22

smile437
Yes, what else is overheating with such a powerful iron. with regards to the walk did not walk. I immediately get into the car and go for the mission. Dx? Well, he himself installed firewood, everything is there.

s
smile437 05.03.22

Anton Boykov
powerful iron = powerful temperature;) You can install Afterburner and see the
temperature

A
Anton Boykov 05.03.22

smile437
I can generally start a new game already 364 times. but does it make sense?

R
RBunny 05.03.22

Maybe the video card drivers are out of date?
I also had some freezes, but after installing the latest drivers everything became normal

s
smile437 05.03.22

Anton Boikov
The point is to find out whether the game or your computer is to blame. Just ride around the city, if it's the same, your pitch is to blame

n
nat mih 05.03.22

Anton Boikov
If it freezes in the same place, then most likely it is a problem with the game (its version). You can try to reset the graphics settings to the minimum (sometimes it rolls). If a glitch passes with a minimum, then you can switch back after passing through the problem area.