3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
w
win97 05.03.22 09:42 pm

Help out guys!!! (Euro Truck Simulator 2)

I bought Iveco for myself, which means that when the gas pedal is reset, it slows down by itself, it’s like such a bells and whistles, but I don’t need it, how to remove it, who will tell you:? I shoveled all the settings, I can not remove
20 Comments
Sort by:
A
Atixoleg 05.03.22

remove the automatic use of the retarder and engine brake in the settings should help

s
sergo0990 05.03.22

retractor turn off

w
win97 05.03.22

thanks, figured it out

s
st.pone 05.03.22

pobedit97
Let's not Tom, tell me what happened.

v
vmirko75 05.03.22

If you create a topic every time you don't find the right key, that way we'll go far!!!

s
st.pone 05.03.22

vmirko75
That's it, that's why I'm wondering where people blunted. More and more buttons. wow, problem after problem.

b
bitrixman 05.03.22

vmirko75
on that and a forum to help each other. Especially with such a great game.

L
Lydia Ch 05.03.22

st.pone
And most importantly, soon there will not be enough keys for all the options.

S
SlavikSD 05.03.22

A person could not figure it out without outside help, why not provide it? Especially if you know the situation...

s
st.pone 05.03.22

SlavikSD
So also no, not in the know, silent as a partisan.

S
SlavikSD 05.03.22

st.pone, why is he silent, he seems to have unsubscribed that he figured it out)

s
st.pone 05.03.22

SlavikSD
Read more written.

s
st.pone 05.03.22

Lydia C
Hmm, trouble.

S
SlavikSD 05.03.22

st.pone
From pobedit97 after the message "thank you, I figured it out" there was nothing more. What to read "further written"?

S
SlavikSD 05.03.22

pobedit97, drop this mod on http://rghost.ru/ and give us a link here, let's try to turn the engines.

s
st.pone 05.03.22

SlavikSD Read
the next post, yopti.

v
vmirko75 05.03.22

SlavikSD
If there was a problem and figured it out - write what the problem was and how you figured it out so that others do not get stupid on the same problem, I think so. And then, he created a topic, asked a question, figured it out and immediately disappeared, and what should the rest of the "stupid people" (us mortals) do?

S
SlavikSD 05.03.22

vmirko75, I agree one hundred percent. Somehow I didn't even think about it.

s
st.pone 05.03.22

Slavik as always

w
win97 05.03.22

sorry guys that made you wait) in general there was a small bug, everything was turned off in the settings, but it didn’t seem to be saved, that is, everything worked out in the old proven way - reboot and everything will pass)))) thanks again to everyone.