3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
marquises 05.03.22 09:42 pm

Game won't launch at all (Dragon Age: Inquisition)

Hello.
I think the obvious problem is that the Inquisition refuses to start. When you click on the launcher, absolutely nothing happens either after a minute or after three hours. No reaction at all.
I tried various cracks, which I didn’t download and didn’t find. I put a clean game and loaded the crack on top, downloaded it with a sewn one. I reviewed all the options for additional files, downloaded, installed, rebooted the laptop and again clicked on the game icon, but to no avail.
The laptop is dual core, but it seems like the minimum requirement is 2 GHz, I have 2.53. I also tried various fixes for dual-core processors, but this also does not help, the game simply refuses to start.
Directx 11 version, all drivers, necessary and not needed, updated to nausea already, the video card costs GeForce 8800 GT 310M, 64-bit system, windows 7. Downloaded libraries directly at the request of the game.
I can throw off more information about the system, if I forgot something. Does anyone know what else can help this poor thing? I would be grateful for any help!!
9 Comments
Sort by:
H
Hirok 05.03.22

There are no normal cracks on Denuva and it is unlikely to be. Either settle down or buy.

m
marquises 05.03.22

Hirok
Do you think it's because of the crack? For many, it works, judging by the reviews.

a
alexandrovitch 05.03.22

Update 2.5 + Crack V3

K
Kahran Ramsus 05.03.22

marquises
the problem is not in the tablet, the laptop is weak, and the video card does not support dx11. on this laptop there is no point in trying to run. But if you really want to, try to install a license from the origin - there you can play a little for free.

m
marquises 05.03.22

KoranRazmus
Thank you very much. Perhaps this is the main problem.

E
Eroppo 05.03.22

the video card costs a GeForce 8800 GT 310M.
What kind of hybrid is this anyway?)) As far as I know, the GF 8800 is an ancient gaming vidyuha, the GF 310M is an ancient laptop plug just to display the picture on the screen

N
Nikel2 05.03.22

Download a normal repack, carefully read the annotations where and how to disable it, check the antivirus, it blocks the crack very often and is silent about it, download update 2.5, cracks at the moment I think 4 versions try everything, and one more thing if the processor has 2 cores and 4 streams, then the game will most likely work less, but if there are only 2 streams, and even with such a vidyuha, then it’s better not to spoil your nerves, because the friezes will be incredible, you can of course download the demo in the origin and see how it will be

N
Nikel2 05.03.22

KoranRazmus
I ran this game on athlon 64x2 5000+ and gf 8800gt and 2gb ram, it started and even tried to work somehow, but playing with fps that jumps randomly from 15 to 40 is not very pleasant

Y
Yarsis 05.03.22

marquises
the whole problem is in the hardware
the game needs 4 cores plus you need a lot of RAM and a fairly good video card, at the start of the game for those who pre-ordered it, many who broke off due to a lack of cores ... after that they were able to pull the injector from the edge 4 headlights and gash it on DA :I...the game started...but it was not possible to play...solid slide show