3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Ceec12 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Some characters stand still.. Only by the end of the day leaving... (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

I tried everything - in each assembly the same story ... In each city there are characters who stand during the game day, then disperse ... I thought because of the mods, but with clean assemblies everything is the same ... Even on a different computer installed the same thing there ... If it's a matter of saves, then I started the game again and one fig is the same garbage (((help if anyone knows how to fix it .... I won’t remain in debt ... Feel free to throw the qiwi number if your way will help me, then I will not offend you;)
15 Comments
Sort by:
R
Red Bull Energy 05.03.22

Did you try to install a licensed game? Some characters must stand almost all the time according to the script. Screenshots came.

H
HackerokX 05.03.22

Ceec12
In what sense are they worth it? In Whiterun - there is a market, they almost always stand. Riften, there is also a market, a large number of people are accumulating and they are considering the type.
I'm joining Red Bull Energy, can I have screenshots?
WikiThe EnablePlayerControls command allows some or all player control after using the DisablePlayerControls command. It takes the value ("0" or "1") of the control flags as optional parameters.
Syntax

EnablePlayerControls MovementFlag, FightingFlag, POVFlag, LookingFlag, SneakingFlag, MenuFlag, ActivateFlag
By default (without parameters), it sets values ​​equivalent to the following entry:
EnablePlayerControls 1 1 1 1 1 1 1 ; Player control is fully allowed

r
red game 05.03.22

You need to clean up your save. Download http://skyrim.nexusmods.com/mods/27119/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D27119%26preview%3D&pUp=1 (version TESVESSE_2013_05_17) run, open save file, in left window Global data table 3/Papyrus/Data, in the main window, click "Fill zeros" (everything will be reset to zero). In the left window, click on any item, in the upper right corner "Save / Normal", replace the save that was opened (remember the number). Run the modified save. It is desirable to have SKSE, if it is installed, then launch the game through the SKSE shortcut, after loading the save (Mysave 1) open the console, enter:
ClearinvalidRegistrations

r
red game 05.03.22

If there is no SKSE, then the program will help http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/27119/?tab=1&navtag=%2Fajax%2Fmoddescription%2F%3Fid%3D27119%26preview%3D&pUp=1

C
Ceec12 05.03.22

Red Bull Energy
I saw this for the first time in Solitude... There is a maid and a cook in the blue palace... She is standing at the stairs to the top during the course, and the cook is in her kitchen... Then I saw the same thing with the house servant in windhelm, and with the court sorceress in riften... even in Whiterun, a little girl stands all day in the middle of the market... And so everywhere you sometimes come across all over the map... What the hell is this... And the license has the same story.. Not so long ago I checked ...

C
Ceec12 05.03.22

HackerokX
In Whiterun, for example, there is a girl, she stands in the center of the market all day and only waves her hands, talks, but does not walk .... And so all over Skyrim I sometimes come across such NPCs - stupid pillars ... (((

C
Ceec12 05.03.22

RedGame
Thank you, I tried it, it did not help ((

H
HackerokX 05.03.22

Ceec12
Try typing the EnablePlayerControls command in the console

C
Ceec12 05.03.22

I'll try it in the evening, but I think I've already done it .. Thank you, after I'll unsubscribe, it helped or not.

R
Red Bull Energy 05.03.22

Ceec12 In my opinion
, this is not a bug, but it should be so.

C
Ceec12 05.03.22

Well, for example, I remember that a maid in Solitude has to sweep and walk around the first floor of the palace, and she stands stupidly and the sufferer stares at her all the time ... I missed the whole day, not a single movement. Then at the end it stupidly leaves ... Something is wrong with the route of the NPC, this is 100%

r
red game 05.03.22

Ceec12
well, then I don’t know, I even sympathize with you that you can’t play this masterpiece
, try downloading the simplest version, in English, without mods and add-ons, clean ...

C
Ceec12 05.03.22

If there is a link to a similar version of the game, then please throw it off) although I don’t think that this bug will not be in it ... ((

J
JuvialS 05.03.22

Buy the game, it's not that expensive after all, and forget about the bugs etc.

r
red game 05.03.22

JuvialS,
as I understand it, he already bought it