3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vergileo 05.03.22 10:11 pm

Overlord: Raising Hell unique items (Overlord)

As far as I know, in this game, unique items include items for menyons and for the hero.
Here are the ones I know about. You need to wear brown otherwise it makes no sense.
1. Drops from Mylvin - crown and fork.
2. Dropped from the boss in Heaven's Peak - staff.
3. Drops from the king of the dwarves - a helmet and an ax (but it seems to be just an ax from the desert). At the end I had two types in with unique items.
And now about the things of the hero. I found 1 ax (which lies in the first hell), I walk with mines until I can carry the sword.
2. the helmet lies in the human hell after passing the Peak of Heaven (gives a doubling of souls, i.e. twice as many balls)
3. Mace - in the elven hell, where the performance is. (useless).
4. Sword - in dwarven hell (Gives a vampiric) in my opinion the coolest weapon.
I believe that there should still be one ARMOR artifact somewhere. There are two reasons for this. 1 in the forge there is one more place for it and 2 is the last thing that the hero has, but not unique. Please, who knows, tell me where to look.
28 Comments
Sort by:
V
VoFka 05.03.22

Look where the gnomes are, there should be something like a door and next to it something like a window with mines will blow into the mines of fireballs, the
door explodes.

V
Vergileo 05.03.22

Oooh thanks I found it. Only she's not very good. I expected better :(

V
VoFka 05.03.22

It's my pleasure

W
Willgun 05.03.22

Please tell me how to pass the level where Sir Williams is running in the lava and like 2 (from the hint) red henchmen, you need to drag him to the scrubber ????? I already killed the slug!!! I don't know how to catch him?? There are 2 of some nickels there .... well, I put red henchmen on them .... well, they throw fire at this moron .... ??? I tried to point it at him manually ... well, they run closer and throw again .... and he kills them ??? It's already fucked up...

V
VoFka 05.03.22

Put the green ones on the pennies, they'll kill everyone there and then get Ser Williams with the red ones.

W
Willgun 05.03.22

Thanks !!!!

S
Shushen 05.03.22

I don't know if anyone else is here, but... And where is the sword in the gnomish abyss? The armor was found without problems, but the sword did not appear anywhere.

V
VoFka 05.03.22

In the dwarven abyss, only the reservation lies. Each abyss contains 1 item except the last

S
Shushen 05.03.22

this is how it feels to me too. It's just that the first post says about the sword, which seems to be lying there. Now I'm thinking - maybe I missed it?

V
VoFka 05.03.22

in the very first abyss, like in pumpkins, a sword, as far as I remember

S
Shushen 05.03.22

damn... everything seemed to be searched there, only there was an ax. I'll go watch again. Thank you

V
VoFka 05.03.22

What abysses have you been in? And how many items did you find?

S
Shushen 05.03.22

Human - ax, elven - mace, peak of heaven - helmet, gnomes - armor

C
Chosen by Beliar 05.03.22

people help pliz. i can’t come to the elven hell. what is there to do

V
VoFka 05.03.22

Sapphire wolf explain where you are stuck

L
Lubber 05.03.22

In the Golden Abyss (dwarfs) there are two unique forms: a sword and armor.
They wrote about the armor above - it is necessary to explode the bombs with the magic near the place where they broke the passage with the help of a dead ram (to the left of the statue of Goldo, if you stand facing him.
The armor is of high quality in terms of protection and deals fire damage, but I personally feel dumb with it, because I'm used to old armor regeneration, although in combination with a vampire sword it's not
bad.The sword lies in a dead end, where there are a lot of sheep.Kill them all and you will find a shape for the sword in the cave.It is vampiric - it sucks life out of enemies and transfers it to the hero, but the damage it is very weak compared to weapons pumped for damage from Arcanium (eternal in Russian translation).Total
: A bunch of armor + sword, although it looks good, but a weapon + armor pumped for damage with 20-30% regeneration, in my opinion, is more effective.

Regarding the helmet, which is obtained from the elves - it gives +5 to max. minions and doubles the effect of collecting colored soul orbs (with it, two souls are added for each marble). A simply upgraded helmet gives +15 to max. minions. Those. loss of 10 henchmen, but the collection of souls improves. Seems not bad? For 40 minions is quite enough, 50 may even be a bit too much, but the problem is that souls do not fall out of the dead AT ALL! i.e. meaning? I personally wore this helmet only for killing bugs in the arena - anyway, minions are not needed there, and again, it’s better to fight in a regular helmet.

Here is such mathematics - all these new clothes are nonsense, except for collecting for a collection.

i
iZyBr 05.03.22

PEOPLE STARTED! in the abyss after the desert, I can’t move the big fool whom I killed before ... he’s sitting at the gate and something needs to be done so that he dies or moves, I don’t know .... I fried all the peasants, killed everyone who could have destroyed everything it was possible and he sits and sits! WHAT DO PEOPLE DO????

V
VoFka 05.03.22

Can't you move the canal?

O
Oberon9999 05.03.22

yes with can also trouble

Y
Yhooooooo 05.03.22

Who knows how to get an artifact in the Mellow Hills that is in the water? I go to the descent opposite the teleport, I send blue devils, and they, having risen a little up, stupidly stand against the wall...........